How this forum works

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

MO2

How this forum works

Post by MO2 »

Same old shit.

"Only in the mirror will you see who I realy am"

Dance Coconuts
woodys_world69
Been liked: 25 times

Post by woodys_world69 »

There called attention whores

You put a skirt on the panzies and parade them on a street corner..make some $$$ out of them
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

MO2 wrote:Same old shit.

Yes, it is much the same.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

No! Hiss and Jack Spain are just realists who can't stand the merchants of spin and false hope.

Why should we post anything positive when we have played like shite for most of the year. Even when we've won Fremantle have been more exciting to watch. :P
MO2

Post by MO2 »

jack_spain wrote:No! Hiss and Jack Spain are just realists who can't stand the merchants of spin and false hope.

Why should we post anything positive when we have played like shite for most of the year. Even when we've won Fremantle have been more exciting to watch. :P
get out of my thread your not invited.
"Only in the mirror will you see who I realy am"

Dance Coconuts
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

this is your best work. i'd like a dtm option where if you are him and we've lost we should sack the coach.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

I'd like an MO2 option. It goes underneath "NICK'S FORUM AFTER GAME" and it says:

Are you MO2?
NO --> (carry on as above)
YES --> is there a full moon?
NO --> Start stupid new thread.
YES --> Start two stupid new threads

But don't let me stop you. Yes, sure, you are the undisputed king of stupid new threads, but there are worse things to be - and sometimes they provide a good chuckle. This is one of those times.
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
rocketronnie

Post by rocketronnie »

John Wren wrote:this is your best work. i'd like a dtm option where if you are him and we've lost we should sack the coach.
And the list clogging spuds, do nnt forget the list clogging spud option.
"Only the weak believe that what they do in battle is who they are as men" - Thomas Marshall - "Ironclad".
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

rocketronnie wrote:
John Wren wrote:this is your best work. i'd like a dtm option where if you are him and we've lost we should sack the coach.
and the vfl team.

oh, we need to also add in the option of the results of every losing grand final dating back to 1642 contributing to our losses.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
rocketronnie

Post by rocketronnie »

John Wren wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
and the vfl team.

oh, we need to also add in the option of the results of every losing grand final dating back to 1642 contributing to our losses.
Ouch! The 1649 loss was so bad they beheaded the coach!

Piesnchess leading a coachicidal mob of outraged Collingwood fans after the 1649 premiership loss to Ye Carltone
"Only the weak believe that what they do in battle is who they are as men" - Thomas Marshall - "Ironclad".
E

Re: How this forum works

Post by E »

MO2 wrote:Same old shit.

very very funny. Made me laugh. i like Hiss a lot and he posts some really funny shit. Jack Spain is trouble, and a troube maker and i only like about 30% of his opinions (the rest are too sensatiuonalist to have merit), but i gotta say, as a generalisation, this table is funny. Well done.
jack_spain

Post by jack_spain »

woodys_world69 wrote:There called attention whores

You put a skirt on the panzies and parade them on a street corner..make some $$$ out of them
At least we know grammar and can spell! :P
Mugwump

Post by Mugwump »

Yeah, M02 congratulations. This is funny. I laughed out loud.
Two more flags before I die!