Collingwood Father Son and NGA Radar

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

neil
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by neil »

So who is the new great hope?
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Not sure who is next on the production line. Daicos, Williams, Crossisca, Monkhurst, Kelly, Christian, Brown and Wright must be all names that'll come up in the next few years.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

From BF...

2014:
Darcy Moore (Kew Comets FC/Carey Grammar/Oakleigh Chargers)
Dob: 25/1/96
H: 199cm W: 93kg
Son of Peter Moore
Played for vic metro u16s in 2012 & oakleigh chargers as a 16/17 year old as well in 2012/13. Versatile player who can play either end of the ground though is more comfortable in the forward line at the moment.

Will Stewart (Glen Iris JFC/Scotch College/Sandringham Dragons)
Dob: 7/8/1996
H: 190cm W: 70kg
Son of Craig Stewart

2015:
Max Kelly (Scotch College/Oakleigh Chargers)
DOB: 16/8/1997
H: 183cm W: -
Son of Craig Kelly

Ethan Wright (Greythorn JFC/current club unknown)
Dob: unknown, assumed '97 because he played u15s two year back with Greythorn.
H: - W: -
Son of Graham Wright

Ben Richardson (Park Orchards FC)
DOB: unknown, assumed '97 because he played u15s two years with Park Orchards.
Son of Alan Richardson

2016:
Louis Williams (East Malvern JFC)
Dob: unknown, assumed '98 because he plays u15s with East Malvern last year.
H: - W: -
Son of Mark Williams

Josh Daicos (Bulleen Templestowe FC)
Dob: unknown, assumed '98 because he plays u15s with Bulleen last year.
H:- W: -
Son of Peter Daicos

Lachlan Richardson (Park Orchards FC)
DOB: unknown, assumed '98 because he plays u15s for Park Orchards last year.

2017:
James Wright (Greythorn FC)
Dob: unknown, assumed '99 because he plays u14s with Greythorn last year.
Son of Graham Wright

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/f ... 4.1050421/
Stupied

Post by Stupied »

So now we have Darcy, who will be the next target of Dave's unbridled affection?

Josh Daicos?? Will he playing TAC as an underager next year?
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 118 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

How long till Beams has kids?
Presti35
Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Presti35 »

jackcass wrote:2014:

Will Stewart (Glen Iris JFC/Scotch College/Sandringham Dragons)
Dob: 7/8/1996
H: 190cm W: 70kg
Son of Craig Stewart

2015:
Max Kelly (Scotch College/Oakleigh Chargers)
DOB: 16/8/1997
H: 183cm W: -
Son of Craig Kelly

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/f ... 4.1050421/
Don't know if they're any good, but we passed on both their brothers.

James Stewart and Jake Kelly. Perhaps someday they'll become Pies.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Presti35
Has liked: 222 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Presti35 »

Also Louis Williams could be interesting, as he may want to play for Port instead. (Unsure if he's eligible there).

If he was to be good enough, I'd love to get him as I feel the Williams relation with Collingwood is damaged.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Warbler

Post by Warbler »

I don't think Mark Williams feels his connection with Collingwood is damaged as I read somewhere that he has kept his Collingwood membership since his playing days .

GO PIES
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Warbler wrote:I don't think Mark Williams feels his connection with Collingwood is damaged as I read somewhere that he has kept his Collingwood membership since his playing days .

GO PIES
He can stick his Collingwood membership up his arse. I gave up on him as a true magpie man when he totally stuffed up the Nick Stevens trade. No true magpie would ever shit in his own nest like he did..... :evil: :x

I (and HEAPS of other magpie supporters I have spoken to) will NEVER forget my disappointment and anger at that very low act.
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Pies4shaw wrote:How long till Beams has kids?
Who cares!

They will one day want to go back to their daddy in Qld as well....... :roll:
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Warbler wrote:I don't think Mark Williams feels his connection with Collingwood is damaged as I read somewhere that he has kept his Collingwood membership since his playing days .

GO PIES
I think it's a minority of supporters who can't forgive him leaving for the Bears rather than Choco having any ill feeling toward the club. Gave great service while here and was poorly managed by the administration. Maybe he doesn't remember the administration of that period with any great fondness.

Either way, would welcome any of his boys with open arms if they are good enough to be considered.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Lazza wrote:

GO PIES
He can stick his Collingwood membership up his arse. I gave up on him as a true magpie man when he totally stuffed up the Nick Stevens trade. No true magpie would ever shit in his own nest like he did..... :evil: :x

I (and HEAPS of other magpie supporters I have spoken to) will NEVER forget my disappointment and anger at that very low act.
With the full benefit of hindsight, he actually did us a favour.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

jackcass wrote:
Lazza wrote:

GO PIES

With the full benefit of hindsight, he actually did us a favour.
That is a true comment Daz. However who knows, Stevens might not have had his injuries if he played with us and gone on to be a real asset to the club. At the time, I (and you know the other 2 magpies I worked with) were really sad and devastated. We all decided never to forgive him for being such a prick towards loyal Collingwood fans, even though he may have had a beef with the club. He couldn't give a flying crap about those true magpies fans who once adored him as a Collingwood player and Captain... :evil: :x
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Lazza wrote:

GO PIES

Maybe Choco knew something we didn't, Stevens was pretty ordinary at Carlton and had to retire prematurely because of back issues, Carlton only had a pay a PSD pick for him though so they didn't lose out, we would've paid a lot more than that.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

Nick Stevens may have cost us getting Luke Ball so ta Choco. It depends how many games Choco played for Port but they may add in his coaching career if the AFL want to shaft us.
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.