Welcome to Collingwood, Derek Hine

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

MatthewBoydFanClub
Been liked: 1 time

Post by MatthewBoydFanClub »

Hine is a superb recruiter who we don't wish to have him leave the club in any circumstances. Just because we have Gubby doesn't mean Hine has to leave.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Pies4shaw wrote:Again, anecdotal slime. Thus, I repeat:
Pies4shaw wrote:List them and discuss what you think was wrong and what Hine should have done better, case by case, selection by selection, year by year. Otherwise, just give it a rest.

This same stupid claim you are now making has been done to death, repeatedly, for years on this Board. Every time it is scrutinised, it finishes up looking empty. I can't be bothered analysing the selections (yet again) year by year and looking at the alternatives - because I have realised that posters in your camp aren't interested in debating the issue, just making the unsustainable assertion, apparently to ruin any possibility of intelligent or thoughtful debate about the Club.
Everything he posts is the same. Never willing to make a case in support of his assertions. Never replies to challenges. Time for the mods to yet again cast him adrift. Might be worth looking at how he keeps getting invited back and make someone accountable for it.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

jackcass wrote:Everything he posts is the same. Never willing to make a case in support of his assertions. Never replies to challenges. Time for the mods to yet again cast him adrift. Might be worth looking at how he keeps getting invited back and make someone accountable for it.
That would make my day............... :!:

I just can't for the life of me work out why pretend Collingwood supporters are allowed in from their bloody asylums to upset and annoy the hell out of us genuine supporters. :roll:
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
thompsoc

Post by thompsoc »

Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:Everything he posts is the same. Never willing to make a case in support of his assertions. Never replies to challenges. Time for the mods to yet again cast him adrift. Might be worth looking at how he keeps getting invited back and make someone accountable for it.

I just can't for the life of me work out why pretend Collingwood supporters are allowed in from their bloody asylums to upset and annoy the hell out of us genuine supporters. :roll:
You upset yourself Lazza.
You should remain calm and rational about other posters.
You are a leftie so believe in diversity.
And don't keep listening to that idiot Bolt.
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
Medders85

Post by Medders85 »

Hope this means the return to the club from the great Graham Wright..... Bring him home! Throw everything at him!
DIDAK..... STILL WITH DIDAK..... OH YES OF COURSE HE IS SPECIAL THAT BOY!!!!
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

thompsoc wrote:
Lazza wrote:

You upset yourself Lazza.
You should remain calm and rational about other posters.
You are a leftie so believe in diversity.
And don't keep listening to that idiot Bolt.
Now thompsoc, even YOU will surely have to admit that Andrew Bolt talks far more sense than JamesJ does here!!
Which is not really saying much but........... :twisted:
C'mon you are not THAT silly that you reckon ALL these anti anything/everything Collingwood posters are the real deal??

You are not fully sucked in, are you??

It's NOT about diversity dude, it's actually about NOT being taken for a ride by these fools who are fooling only themselves and a few other sensible posters. It is like Trump pretending to be a leftie!!! :P 8)
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
thompsoc

Post by thompsoc »

Yeah, I think they are all real deals.
I really do.
I don't think there are any trolls here.
Could be wrong but I don't think so.
Serious question Lazza.
Is there any difference between a poster who bags the club,
and a poster who bags another poster?
Interested in your response.
It seems to me that we and others have a different understanding on this issue.
Last edited by thompsoc on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Culprit
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by Culprit »

Gubby clearing the decks. G Wright back to the pies. :D
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

thompsoc wrote:Yeah, I think they are all real deals.
I really do.
I don't think there are any trolls here.
Could be wrong but I don't think so.
Serious question Lazza.
Is there any difference between a poster who bags the club,
and a poster who bags another poster?
Interested in your response.
It seems to me that we and others have different understanding on this issue.
I think it is quite fair and justifiable to confront another poster about challenging their opinion. Opinions posted as facts and speculative nonsense not evidenced need to be questioned on any respectable forum dude. Otherwise just ike you, people get totally bloody sucked right in because of being naive or simply wet behind the ears.
I must honestly admit that I thought you were made of much better stuff than to agree with the likes of JamesJ... :roll: Wow! This anti Collingwood white anting movement sure moves fast, collecting some good people on the way.... :cry: :(
thompsoc

Post by thompsoc »

Well Lazza
I don't agree with everything that James says.
James has a strong connection to the CFC.
I imagine he is on a different faction to Bux and Eddie.
Looks like he hates them.
All organizations and community ones at that have really strong differences of opinion.
More often than not it is really poisonous.
I was president of a horse club once and the politics there makes nicks look like a kindergarten party.
Nicks is a forum about collingwood and you should be able to post about that whether good bad or indifferent. That includes bagging the club.

To me a poster abusing another should not be part of this board.
Challenging a poster is completely different than mocking or personally putting him or her down in a nasty way.
So to me being negative/positive about the club is fair.
Not so bagging other posters.
I mean there has to be some give and take, can't be completely sterile.
I like the labels such as lollipop brigade and Sad Saacks.
AnthonyC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AnthonyC »

Talk about re-gurgitation of the SOS.

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=79521

and I say again,

Have a look at : http://www.afl.com.au/draft/draft-history

Go back to 2009, and then forward from there, and have a look at players after our picks (that were not rookie elevations), and how many stars do you see that came after our picks in the draft?

Ain't hindsight wonderful.

Some people are so full of crap.

If I need to spell it out:

How the hell do we pick a star player before our pick in the draft? That would be genius wouldn't it.
Go Pies!
qldmagpie67
Been liked: 89 times

Post by qldmagpie67 »

I posted when Gubby was first announced coming back there would be an unofficial review taking place.
You can go through every draft since Hine started and look who was after our picks but it don't make a difference because we have what we have.
Don't be surprised if Eddie has told Gubby be brutally honest and tear the club apart internally and find out what's working and what's not.
woftam

Post by woftam »

qldmagpie67 wrote:I posted when Gubby was first announced coming back there would be an unofficial review taking place.
You can go through every draft since Hine started and look who was after our picks but it don't make a difference because we have what we have.
Don't be surprised if Eddie has told Gubby be brutally honest and tear the club apart internally and find out what's working and what's not.
But Gubby just make sure you leave the coach alone. Nothing is his fault ok?
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

AnthonyC wrote:Talk about re-gurgitation of the SOS.

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=79521

and I say again,

Have a look at : http://www.afl.com.au/draft/draft-history

Go back to 2009, and then forward from there, and have a look at players after our picks (that were not rookie elevations), and how many stars do you see that came after our picks in the draft?

Ain't hindsight wonderful.

Some people are so full of crap.

If I need to spell it out:

How the hell do we pick a star player before our pick in the draft? That would be genius wouldn't it.
If Hine is sacked it's just about shifting blame, anything to take the heat off Buckley.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Dave The Man »

JamesJ wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:I shall take your word on the Taylor issue.
Melbourne have certainly recruited superbly in recent years.
Jason Taylor was basically the person who spotted Beams in QLD and followed up with him for years. Is a chapter on it in one of Emma Quyales draft books. Beams is the last A Grader we have drafted.
Which One?

All Recuriters are as good as the People Around them
I am Da Man