What pisses you off? Part II: Electric Boogaloo

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by think positive »

Bucks5 wrote:The worst.trade.ever
and collingwood says hold my beer - treloar to the dogs and we pay a massive chunk of his salary. **** you collingwood
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bucks5 »

Now it is the worse.trade.period.ever.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

As impossible as it may seem, Ned Guy may have actually $@&^# up his job in 2020 worse than Dan Andrew’s!

Although Neds **** will only set back a football club 10 years whilst Dans set back an entire state 10 years
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

Hubby asked me to make appointment with tax agent to get tax done. He usually makes the booking as he can then fit around work.

Made appointment last week, wrote in the diary and told him.

It is tomorrow and he forgot, meaning I have to do it all as he cannot get out of his scheduled work.

Just another thing to add to the list of stuff I have to do and organise because other people freakin forget.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
think positive

Post by think positive »

Dark Beanie wrote:Hubby asked me to make appointment with tax agent to get tax done. He usually makes the booking as he can then fit around work.

Made appointment last week, wrote in the diary and told him.

It is tomorrow and he forgot, meaning I have to do it all as he cannot get out of his scheduled work.

Just another thing to add to the list of stuff I have to do and organise because other people freakin forget.
story of my life!! ps they dont really forget, they just know you will pick up the slack...until you dont! im starting to dont!!

I cant count the times ive loved to the heavens and asked 'just what isnt in my job description!"
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

eddiesmith wrote:As impossible as it may seem, Ned Guy may have actually $%$ed up his job in 2020 worse than Dan Andrew’s!

Although Neds **** will only set back a football club 10 years whilst Dans set back an entire state 10 years
Get ur hand of it Eddie, you’ll go blind.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
watt price tully

Sore adductors from the training / circuit work I’ve just started .... ouch. Took 24 hours to feel it hurt. Still Hopefully if I can keep it up for a while then who knows.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
ronrat

Post by ronrat »

blacked out and collapsedc /zxt week and sprnt 3 days in a cheap hospiyal in Thailand. Bazk next week fot blood tests. / A 45 year drinking career could be coming to an end
Annoying opposition supporters since 1967.
think positive

Post by think positive »

ronrat wrote:blacked out and collapsedc /zxt week and sprnt 3 days in a cheap hospiyal in Thailand. Bazk next week fot blood tests. / A 45 year drinking career could be coming to an end
OMG mate, I hope your ok, thats awful, cheers
watt price tully

Get well soon ronrat.

Soon you'll enjoy the wonders of soda, lime and whiskey minus the whisky like me :wink:
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

ronrat wrote:blacked out and collapsedc /zxt week and sprnt 3 days in a cheap hospiyal in Thailand. Bazk next week fot blood tests. / A 45 year drinking career could be coming to an end
Mate that is nature’s way of telling you to slow down. You don’t need to end your drinking career, just continue your career in moderation. Good luck!
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
stui magpie
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by stui magpie »

Melbourne's weather.

After a week in country NSW, only 1 day below 30 and 2 days over 40, I come back to this shit.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

^ You say that like it’s a good thing. :shock:

Country NSW weather sounds like my own personal hell.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 24 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Given my cricket team in Wodonga got heated out last week, in November! I’m quite happy with Melbourne’s weather
stui magpie
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by stui magpie »

David wrote:^ You say that like it’s a good thing. :shock:

Country NSW weather sounds like my own personal hell.
It was brilliant, except the day it was 44, that was a little OTT.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.