England v. India Test Series

For all sporting topics - news, discussion, score updates etc. - other than Aussie Rules and Premier League Soccer.

Moderators: pies4ever, bbmods

Lazza

Post by Lazza »

It is sad that Holding is retiring but I think he deserves to rest. He leaves me with one of my all time BBC commentary gems with either Brian Johnson or Blowers gifting us this classic line from a Windies vs England test , “The bowler’s Holding the batsman’s Willy”
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by K »

How long will the ICC take to decide the result of this series? :?: :shock:
Donny
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by Donny »

[quote="Lazza"]It is sad that Holding is retiring but I think he deserves to rest. He leaves me with one of my all time BBC commentary gems with either Brian Johnson or Blowers gifting us this classic line from a Windies vs England test , “The bowler’s Holding the batsman’s Willy”
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
Donny
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by Donny »

The postponed Test series decider between England and India has been rescheduled and will now be held at Edgbaston in July next year.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

[quote="Donny"][quote="Lazza"]It is sad that Holding is retiring but I think he deserves to rest. He leaves me with one of my all time BBC commentary gems with either Brian Johnson or Blowers gifting us this classic line from a Windies vs England test , “The bowler’s Holding the batsman’s Willy”
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
K

Post by K »

K wrote:How long will the ICC take to decide the result of this series? :?: :shock:
Might have to wait till after Scottish independence. :shock:
K

Post by K »

Donny wrote:The postponed Test series decider between England and India has been rescheduled and will now be held at Edgbaston in July next year.
Aha... Didn't catch this post at the time...

Will this be the record for the longest time between Tests in the one Test series?