Transgender athletes back on the agenda

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
think positive wrote: Depends if it’s like with like, for instance Angelina Jolie will get paid more than a home and away actor for a miniscule of the time on screen, my beloved Bruce Willis, with his brain long gone, was still commanding a couple of million for a days work because his name sold the movie.

At GMH. I was paid the same as all the other apprentices, when I went to sexist Toyota…..don’t get me started!
Starter motor?
sexist pigs
Alternator then
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 90 times

Post by think positive »

I sure did. It’s taken mea longtime to get passed it, and the only reason I’m in the queue for a RAV4 is because I know they have the best hybrid system, and it will no doubt be the only brand new car I ever get!

For instance, I was told to walk behind the men, those onthe same level as me, being paid more and yet not as qualified as me. Keep your head down when you see the big boss.

**** that shit!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Not only a fake woman, but not even an athlete. The trans-formation of society continues.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-li ... 68024803b2
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
think positive

Post by think positive »

WTAF indeed! ****
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

What's a paranoid loon to do without a new panic?

First, it was Muslims taking over the world. Now, its trans folks taking over society, something only a billionth as likely as Muslims taking over the world, itself a billionth as likely as any unlikely thing you care to name.

It's astonishing how the far right takes up Putin's fixations so readily.
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
think positive

Post by think positive »

pietillidie wrote:What's a paranoid loon to do without a new panic?

First, it was Muslims taking over the world. Now, its trans folks taking over society, something only a billionth as likely as Muslims taking over the world, itself a billionth as likely as any unlikely thing you care to name.

It's astonishing how the far right takes up Putin's fixations so readily.
Are you married? To a woman?

How does she feel about buying a sports bra based on how comfy and well fitted it is on literally a man in a bra? A man who has never even played sport, so no boobs, no bounce, no idea!

And if you’re not married to a woman you can ask, or you’re not a woman, why do you think you know how women feel about this?

This is in no way ok, it’s fricking ridiculous
The world has gone mad
Last edited by think positive on Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What'sinaname

Post by What'sinaname »

Nah, just join me in the paranoid loonie asylum. At least there we have just two toilets, Men and Women.
think positive

Post by think positive »

Lol, I’ll takethat, I have been in the men’s a couple of time-out of desperation, omg the smell!

I’m seriously not a fan of communal toilets!

Andthe looney bin is where all the sane people will be!
stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

Don't eat the yellow mints. :wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Jezza
Has liked: 176 times
Been liked: 243 times

Post by Jezza »

What'sinaname wrote:Not only a fake woman, but not even an athlete. The trans-formation of society continues.

When delusion is mainstreamed.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
think positive

Post by think positive »

Jezza wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:Not only a fake woman, but not even an athlete. The trans-formation of society continues.

When delusion is mainstreamed.
Perfectly put!
What'sinaname

Post by What'sinaname »

SA Government is trans-forming away from gender pronouns so all people are now referred to as they, them etc etc.
pietillidie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 28 times

Post by pietillidie »

:shock: Heeeeeeeeeelp! I barely survived Muslims, with their different times and dress and Halal burgers! How will I ever cope with trans people and their ambiguous genders?

Let's face it, I can't even count past two genders, let alone distinguish between a pronoun and a proper noun; someone save me from this nightmare! Fundamentalist Christian Americans a century out of time who want the government to enforce maternity and childbirth at the threat of state punishment told me it's bad, and they liked my post on Facebook, so it must be! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! Someone save me from this nightmare of complexity before my tiny pea-sized brain explodes!
In the end the rain comes down, washes clean the streets of a blue sky town.
Help Nick's: http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/fundraising.htm
What'sinaname

Post by What'sinaname »

pietillidie wrote::shock: Heeeeeeeeeelp! I barely survived Muslims, with their different times and dress and Halal burgers! How will I ever cope with trans people and their ambiguous genders?

Let's face it, I can't even count past two genders, let alone distinguish between a pronoun and a proper noun; someone save me from this nightmare! Fundamentalist Christian Americans a century out of time who want the government to enforce maternity and childbirth at the threat of state punishment told me it's bad, and they liked my post on Facebook, so it must be! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! Someone save me from this nightmare of complexity before my tiny pea-sized brain explodes!
His Majesty King Charles is now to be referred to as The Sovereign King Charles, because, you know, it's now offensive to refer to a male with the 'his' pronoun.

It's good you can't count past two genders, as in SA, you only need to count to 1.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 45 times

Post by David »

Getting upset over who’s modelling in some corporate sportswear ad is the definition of pathetic. Get a life!

Hands up everyone who’s still shaking and crying over Caitlyn Jenner winning Glamour Magazine’s "Woman of the Year" award and ever actually read or thought about that magazine in any other context…
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange