Post Grand Final. Sweet 16. All comments.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Hiss
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Hiss »

What a great year to go out on for me on Nicks. Retirement has beckoned and I am so happy to be of some joy to some on social media. Like all good things they must come to an end. Wishing all you mighty Pies fans the greatest for coming years. I will enjoy sitting back and just reading others posts now.
I love this club and I hold anyone in contempt who does not think it is worth fighting for.
Gerry Cooper
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 39 times

Post by Gerry Cooper »

Hiss wrote:What a great year to go out on for me on Nicks. Retirement has beckoned and I am so happy to be of some joy to some on social media. Like all good things they must come to an end. Wishing all you mighty Pies fans the greatest for coming years. I will enjoy sitting back and just reading others posts now.
Another Hiss retirement. How many is that now? :lol:
We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.�
Piesnchess
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 89 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Unreal, for me, the pressure is off now, I can now really enjoy footy again, cos the pressure on us to win this Premiership was immense, after a long 13 yrs, and losing to Brions in 02 and 03, we had to pay em back, to lose another one, would be ****. Revenge is dish best served cold, up yours Lions. !! Im not fussed bout next season, this flag is enough for me for awhile, next season Im not too fussed what happens, as it is, next yrs GF could well be GWS v Lions, and I could not care really. ! Kudos to our brilliant Coach, from 17th to a flag, two yrs amazing. And to graham wright, who set this all up, as he did at Hawks, with great recruting. ! Oh and finally, let us not forget, our old friends over at Caaaaarlton, WE HAVE NOW WON 2 PREMIERSHIPS IN THE 21 ST CENTURY, THE BAGGERS HAVE NOT WON ONE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go the Mighty Woods !!!!!
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
daics aka the ruckman
Been liked: 3 times

Post by daics aka the ruckman »

That was a great day. The atmosphere was just as good as the prelim.
The game was fantastic. I thought we would win at three quarter time. We were doing more than the bears and every single player was influencing the game in their own way.
Having a pleasant day now to watch the replay.
go pies
Take_a_Screamer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Take_a_Screamer »

This is very funny...

Collingwood neighbour reaction to 2023 #afl Grand Final Win
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frHRFbTcZrs
Ash Johnson...you beauty
Johnson Screamer @ https://www.afl.com.au/video/931485/joh ... -epic-mark? ❤️️
Presti35
Has liked: 230 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Presti35 »

Well, I know you've all been waiting for my thoughts, so here they are;

1. It's been reported that Oliver Henry has been crying into his mothers arms all night long. Billy Frampton is today wearing what could have your medal Oli.

2. Feels like the right time to congratulate Joe Daniher for his mark of the year. Well earned mate.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
doriswilgus
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by doriswilgus »

Still floating on air over the grand final.It still seems a bit unreal to me,but it will gradually sink over the days and weeks ahead.
Pete 70
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Pete 70 »

Enjoying watching as many videos as I can. Fagans press conference is pure class.
Dispatches from a foreign land
SwansWay

Post by SwansWay »

[quote="doriswilgus"]Still floating on air over the grand final.It still seems a bit unreal to me,but it will gradually sink over the days and weeks ahead.
Presti35
Has liked: 230 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Presti35 »

F**k the Brisbane Lions,
For 02 and 03,
Seeing the Pies get one back,
meant oh so much to me.
Well done Steele Sidebottom,
For kicking that winning goal,
Now those Brisbane Lions supporters can stick it,
right up their a**ehole!

I love it when Collingwood win,
It's footys greatest thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycYpie3 ... er-reactor
:lol:
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
magpietragic

Post by magpietragic »

Joe Daniher May have pinched Jezza’s mark of the year but not his premiership medallion woohoo
RudeBoy
Been liked: 90 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Thanks to all the Nicksters who gave me condolences on the loss of my mum. This club is so, so special, and it's the QUALITY and STAUNCHNESS of our supporters which makes our club so special. Thanks again and Go Pies. Let's march on in 2024. Bring it on!
Cuthbert Collingwood

Post by Cuthbert Collingwood »

And condolences from me too Rudey, take care
McRae for Governor-General!
23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

What’s the off season injury wash up

Seam to be irrelevant now

But kind of does anyone know the wash up
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 131 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

RudeBoy wrote:Thanks to all the Nicksters who gave me condolences on the loss of my mum. This club is so, so special, and it's the QUALITY and STAUNCHNESS of our supporters which makes our club so special. Thanks again and Go Pies. Let's march on in 2024. Bring it on!
Wishing you all the best, Rudey. Going through a tough time with family myself and it helps shine a little sunlight on the situation with a GF win by our beloved magpies.