Registered Member to Post and View.

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Joel

Post by Joel »

Mags, let them come here and copy and past what is said - obviously they feel need to come here, so I 'spose we should be flattered.

I don't agree with barring people from viewing it - not only does it detract from the openess of the site, but it also can mean less new members.
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Your idea may solve one problem but certainly create a few more Mags. I'd say quite a few people probably look for a fair amount of time before becoming a member. You'll never get rid of trolls. Just ignore them, they'll scuttle away. (or be scuttled!)
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I think nicks would lose potential new members if we made it members only, if people with no quality thoughts of their own want to steal ours then they are the pathetic individuals. I can't say iv'e ever seen it happen, but you mention Bigfooty, everyone knows what that place is like as it is, it shouldn't be taken seriously as it is a joke of a site.
There is just one team we favour...
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Nup - I'm not in favour of it. I read for a few years before eventually signing up, and never signed up on FTO after they became members only. We have the Bored Board and the VPT anyway.
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

No need to worry mate.