THE ALMIGHTY SAV

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

nikki

THE ALMIGHTY SAV

Post by nikki »

nikki

Post by nikki »

go sav i know u can do it

GO THE MIGHTY SAV
Joel

Post by Joel »

CARN SAVALOY!!!!!
MAGPIE MANIAC

Post by MAGPIE MANIAC »

SAV IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! SAV IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! Saw him at Training. Wished him luck - he knows he has plenty of support out here . He seemed happy enough but it is all up to him! GO SAV!!!!
rash

Post by rash »

Joffa

Is Emma your weekend closet name? You realy must like hairy backs.
nikki

Post by nikki »

i am with ya emma 100% i love him to and wish people would shut their mouths when slagging him off.... He is a true collingwood legend and will always stay that way in my mind no matter what happens....

I LOVE YA SAV......
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

most of the ppl that critisize him will jump straight back on the sav bandwagon when he's playing good
he's a true legend and always will be.. ppl that bag him need to give him a chance, he's not as fit as he used to be, but he'll improve and when he does he'll be back in that awesome form that we know he's capable of
GO SAV.. WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU
nikki

Post by nikki »

i know emma, when sav staryts playing kicking bucketfulls of goals agin these sav baggers wil jusm on the sav wagon and think he is the best thing... these people who bag sav should hold their heads in shame, but we wont have to worry cause we can hold our heads high as we have supported the mighty sav thorough the good timess and the bad times

I LOVE YA SAV NEVER GIVE FAITH WE HAVNT LOST FAITH IN YOU AND YOU SHOUDNT LOSE FAITH IN YOURSELF CAUSE YOU ARE A TRUE MAGPIE LEGEND!!!!!
rash

Post by rash »

Emma and Nikki

I am not a Sav bagger. I don't hate the guy. He WAS a legend. I (and probably the other guy's who you call baggers) are thinking what is best for the club. Clearly by Sav's insipid performance against the crows (and previous performances)he must go. He was an embarrassment to the club. He has lost his passion. He looked second rate, slow, weak and looked as though he didn't realy give a toss. He got creamed by some hack called dalmation or labrador or something. Stop thinking of him as a star like he was 3 or 4 years ago. He has had enough chances to prove himself.The only reason he gets a game is because we live in hope that he can regain his form from previous years. Lets face facts, he won't. Lets just hope we can get a decent trade for him. Please ladies think of the future of the club and not how hairy sorry I mean sexy a player is (that goes for you too spidergirl). Lets build on a future without big Sav. I wish him all the best at his new club.

Please don't get angry and personal. We all want what's best for our club not what's best for one player.
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Rash - Just for the record i do not think Sav is sexy (yuk!) And not all girls like players just cause they r sexy. I am sick of guys thinking this. Sure it helps when they have the looks but we still like them for other reasons too! Us chicks know about footy too ok and i think guys get pissed off by the fact that some girls are even more into footy than they are!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
rash

Post by rash »

So your not into hairy guy's spidergirl? It does sound like some of the girls on this site go for looks over ability. Maybe your the exception. As for the comment "i think guys get pissed off by the fact that some girls are even more into footy than they are!" come back and see me when you have been following footy for 25 years.