Collingwood to Colonial?

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

ytry4

Collingwood to Colonial?

Post by ytry4 »

I just saw on Ch 7 that Colonial is attempting to get Collingwood to make Colonial Stadium their home ground starting from 2001... Any thoughts?

------------------
Ask not what your club can do for you. Ask what you can do for your club.
NICK THE PIE MAN

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

COLONIAL IS A ****ING DUMP!!!
stay at the 'G!!!"
Plus collingwood hates colonial, remember they said that they wanted to relocate all there games from colonial? We better bloody not go to CS!!!
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

we better not go there. it's too much of a hassle for the supporters that don't have the money to reserve to get down the bottom level
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

What i wanna know is why do they AFL try to lure the clubs that they know attract big crowds, to Colonial. It only fits something like 52,000 so why even bother making it Essendons home ground when it is obvious that they have shitloads of supporters who cant all fit in there!

I doubt Eddie would be that stupid to move there anyway but if it did happen i don't think this is a valid enough reason for not taking out membership. At first I didn't want St.Kilda to go there but i still renewed my St.Kilda membership this year.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!