Spider Everitt

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

rhain

Spider Everitt

Post by rhain »

Any news are gossip about spider?
Write if you here anything about him coming 2 collingwood
NICK THE PIE MAN

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

that sounds like wishfull thinking Spidergirl! lol! but hey, i would love it if he does!!!! =)
NICK THE PIE MAN

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

Sorry! when someone said spider evirett i immediatley thought it was spidergirl! sorry about that!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Well thats true Nick the Pie Man when ever someone says something about Spider i am here!

When the rumours about Spider coming to Collingwood were around last year i asked him about it and he said not to believe everything i hear and then on a radio interview he said he is still contracted to St.Kilda till 2001 i think and looking to sign up for a few more years after that. He is supposedly happy at St.Kilda plus he has been mentioned as a future captain down at Sainterland. The St.Kilda fans try to kill me every time i mention him coming to Colligwood but i can see it happening. Knowing Spider he wouldn't want to stay in an unsucessful team like St.kilda and apparently Spider and Eddie are the best of buds so maybe Eddie can bribe Spider to come over to Vic Park with a new house or some crap like that.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!