New Forum

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Nick

New Forum

Post by Nick »

OK Emma seeing that you've requested it and you're the first one that has that is likely to use it, let's give it a try.

You'll need a name for the forum, here are some to get you started:

Player Talk
Hot Goss
Social Scene
Chicks' Channel

I don't know - you can come up with something.

We can leave it unmoderated for a while until you know who's going to be using it and then the users can decide amongst themselves who the moderator will be.

I'll make the email request only (like the VPT), once it's up and running.
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

ok NICK,
thanx for leaving it to me!!!!ummm....i think that since girls are going to talk on it about all the cute players or whatever it is we will talk about you should call it

CHICKS CHANNEL
it sounds good and it would make girls wanna look on there then get involved so call it that if u want to.

look forward to it!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

Nick,

Thanx !

------------------
Collingwood Forever !
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Broadie

Post by Broadie »

I don't want to sound like a 'fuddy-duddy' (hence having not posted about this area so far) but I will enjoy not having to sift through the "I love X - he's sexy" posts in my email.

Hope the Chicks Channel serves you well Emma, SpiderGirl, etc. but I also appreciate your "real" footy postings, so keep them up - being male-female has NOTHING to do with your ability to analyse of appreciate footy or anything else in life.
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Fu@king true Broadie!
Most chicks know just as much if not more about footy than some of the guys do!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
MAGPIE MANIAC

Post by MAGPIE MANIAC »

EXCUSE ME GUYS BUT ISN'T THIS A CHICK'S CHANNEL? SO RACK OFF!!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

some of us girls do know our footy and turn up every week to watch the game and not just so and so's arse and how cute this one is and who is hot and who is not so please leave this discussion at that and forget about why we all turn up to the footy and just bloody talk footy plz!!!!!!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

No Joffa u may be able to dictate to everyone else on this page who is under your spell but not to me.

I know enough about footy and don't have to prove myself those who know me are aware of this.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!