The Boundary Line

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

ouch not the coach's daughter Melissa! :shock: awwwwwkward
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
alan didak is sexy

Post by alan didak is sexy »

haha, great story.
im hooked.
leelee

Post by leelee »

yes coaches daughter! makes it more interesting... what about we bring pendles into it? hehe...
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
qldpie02

Post by qldpie02 »

im thinking you throw in tarkyn in there or ruz.....or jamie from big bro like that would like be so like totally awesome lol however we do u 3 clokeys which could play out into something or DIDAK OR JOHNO cos they r just great lol
great work btw
Collingwood forever and ever...amen
melissa

The Boundary Line

Post by melissa »

Yeah, Leelee, Either the coach's daughter or Sally Capp from the board, lol... Maybe there could be a threesome! (a totally G-rated threesome if there is such a thing). Dale, Pendles and Chrisit. And cos we all know Strauchnie is hot for Christi, maybe he could watch...
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

hehehe if that 3some was filmed i would sooo watch it not watching rendels or christi just watch dale in action and i dont mean on the field.....wink wink
melissa

Post by melissa »

i think we know what u mean, Em! Heath Shaw is more my bag, actually...
leelee

Post by leelee »

Pendles stays out! haha he's mine! I lay first claim to that newby!!! bahaha Come on bellastar.... where's the next installment? suspense is KILLING me! haha
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

i am in the middle of writing the next installment. but i have put it on hold for the moment due to this week's debacle- i don't know what's gonna happen, everything's up in the air! who stays? who goes? it just keeps changing every time. i'll probably post it next week some time. its really disappointing what has happened - i know i feel that way. how does everyone else feel?
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
bellastar

NEW EPISODE!!!!!!!!

Post by bellastar »

Okay, so this is going to be an interesting episode. Well, actually, its two interesting episodes. Since I had trouble deciding how I would write the episode before the wedding, I’ve split it into two episodes- day and night, meaning its going to take you two, not one, episodes to get closer to the wedding of the century! (Okay, that was a gross exaggeration!) But hey, that doesn’t mean its not going to be scandalous............... Trust me, if there’s a couple of episodes you must read (besides the wedding), its these! Oh, well, what else can I say but get ready, the wedding’s not far now!............

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. Admission fee: $20.All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. Please receive your tickets at the counter............

And now, the spookily numbered 13th episode of..................

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Arabella was taken to her bridesmaid dress fitting, where she will be wearing an atrocious snot green taffeta number for the wedding. Whilst she was already guilty, Arabella’s guilt grew when told her how beautiful she looked and said she’ll look just as beautiful when they get married one day (Does the man have any taste in fashion at all?!) Meanwhile, Paris was left humiliated from the potato sack incident, but satisfied when she got it on with the janitor with the crusty old janitor who saved her. She spied on Estella and Shae talking to Chris, and Paris called him into her office, where she demanded that he go out and fetch her a pair of maroon silk bra and panties with frills. Chris tried to get out of it, but Paris threatened to sing, so he went. Later, whilst chatting, Estella and Shae spied Chris with the bra and panties. They get rather suspicious, and Estella declared war against Paris once again...........

Fenella quietly stepped into her room. She went into her walk-in robe and opened the door, stepping in cautiously, closing the door behind her.

She weaved her way through her myriad of expensive clothes to the back of the walk-in robe. Adorned at the back was a shrine. A shrine to Ryan. (Remember the cartoon Hey Arnold and Helga’s shrine to him?)
It consisted of thousands of photos and articles, with heaps of candles and flowers strewn everywhere. Right in the middle of it all was the Cleo centrefold of Ryan in nothing but a football, blown up to cover the entire wall.

Fenella bowed down to the shrine a few times, then began to pray- “Oh, Ryan, please find out the truth about Arabella and Brodie’s affair, and dump her, so we can finally be together as fate has always intended. Please, Ryan, I could never hurt you. I will always love you.”

Fenella then left the walk-in robe, walking out of her bedroom, as if it never happened at all.

Estella was slaving away in the stationery cupboard, hauling in reams of paper.

Estella hadn’t had any time to come up with some kind of tactic to use against Paris yet, since she had been so busy. Estella started to think about her time so far working at the Lexus Centre. It had all been good when she first started working with Eddie was around, when she first realised she was falling for Chris....................Then Paris came into the picture. Since then, it had been one tumultuous potato- sacking and panty-fetching after another.

Estella sighed.............

“Estella, what are you doing in here?”

Estella jumped, turning around. She instantly cheered up.

“Hi, stranger, where have you been?” she smiled. ‘God, was that too corny?‘ She thought to herself, regretting what she had just said.

“I’ve been out on the oval. What about you?”

“Oh, stuck in here, of course!”

Chris stepped into the cupboard. “I could help you if you’d like?”

“Sure, that’d be great,” Estella smiled. Anything to keep him around a little longer. And away from Paris.........

Chris and Estella stacked the reams of paper onto the shelves.

“So, Chris.............. What have you been doing for Paris lately?” asked Estella, hesitantly. She might as well get some dirt on them.

“Not much, just..........doing jobs for her, s--t like that,” he replied, nonchalantly.

‘Why do you have to be so bloody vague for?’ thought Estella to herself, angrily.

She tried again, digging deeper. “We all saw you with the bra and panties, you know.”

Chris immediately started blushing. “Um, she kept begging me to get them, threatening to sing, I never saw her in them, I swear,” he replied rapidly, becoming defensive.

Silence.

“You know, this is the first time in ages that we’ve been alone together,” said Chris, looking at Estella.

Estella looked at Chris. They both stopped what they were doing. They both looked like they were about to say something, nut they couldn’t, they wouldn’t spoil the silence, the stare between them. Estella was gazing into those powerful, piercing brown eyes, wondering what they were seeing, thinking in return. Then, the rush of reality came back................Chris broke away from the stare.

“I’m sorry, but I have to get back. I’ll see you later,” he said, flustered. He then raced out of the cupboard.

Estella couldn’t believe it. One minute she and Chris were sharing the most deepest moment they had experienced together; the next he had run away. But why, though? Didn’t he feel the sparks, too?

The wedding was only one day away. It was make or break time for Arabella. She was attempting one last time to call off the affair with Brodie. It had to be done now!

Arabella knocked on the door. No body answered. She turned the knob. The door was unlocked. She then stepped in cautiously, looking around for anyone at all.

“Brodie, are you there?” she called out. “Brodie?”

She went upstairs to the master bedroom, hoping he’d be there. But when she opened the door, she was met with the biggest surprise of all................

“I’ve been expecting you, Arabella.”

Arabella gasped. “Brodie, what is all this?!”

Laying on the bed seductively was Brodie, in nothing but.........well, just that, nothing! He winked at Arabella.

“Why don’t you make yourself comfortable and relax,” he purred.

“No! I came here to end this, and that is exactly what I’m gonna do!” exclaimed Arabella, hands on hips.

“That’s good, Arabella, get angry! I love it when you’re feisty!” Brodie got up and went to Arabella.

“No, just get away from me!” Arabella tried to fend off Brodie and his advances. But as she began to rest in his arms, it was useless.

“Please, Arabella.......stay a little longer........” whispered Brodie.

Arabella thought about it. Her heart and head were fighting one another- her heart was said yes, her head said no. And her stomach said “I could really go for a KFC 21-piece bucket right about now!”

Arabella couldn’t fight it anymore. She and Brodie kissed passionately, falling onto the bed............

Estella walked nervously to behind the stands. She had to talk to someone over this dilemma, this infatuation that kept running around her mind like a stupid dog pointlessly trying to catch its own tail.

She went under the stands. Sitting in the corner was the only person qualified enough to handle this kind of problem, a person who had had their fair share of trials in love. That person was.......Strauchanie.

Strauchanie was busying himself with a copy of Elderly Health Magazine when Estella came a-knocking. “Um, hi, I read your flyer that you are now a therapist/spiritual advisor?” asked Estella. “I was wondering if I could ask your advice on something?”

You’ve come to the right place,” exclaimed Strauchanie. “Back in Horsham, I had my own nudist cult/spiritual society. Except I was the only member.”

Estella looked puzzled, then brushed it off. “Anyway, I was wondering if you could help me on a problem. A love problem.”

“Well, they do call me Dr Love,” purred Strauchanie. “Well, actually, I just do.”

Estella sat down.

“Well, okay, I know its totally ordinary, but I really like this guy, but I’m not sure he likes me back. I really want him to notice me, but I don’t know where to start....”

“So, this guy......what’s he like” asked Straucahnie.

“Well, he’s the kinda guy girls secretly dream about,” swooned Estella, “the kinda guy you’d break curfew with (I just couldn’t help myself!), he’s just utterly............perfect. He’s nice and kind to me, which is ironic, ‘cos the first time we met we got into a fight. And he’s totally gorgeous! Those eyes, those lips, a chest you could cut cheese on!.......”

Strauchanie started to blush. “Wow, Estella, I never knew you felt that way.......” he smiled bashfully.

“I just wish Tazza would see me in a similar way.............”

Strauchanie stopped blushing. “Wait? But I thought you meant............Crap!”

Estella totally ignored Strauchanie’s crushed ego. “What should I do, Strauchanie? Its totally churning me up inside!”

“Well,” grumbled Strauchanie, pissed off, “I’ve always found the best method for me to be using such pick up lines as ‘You’ve got 206 bones in you body- want one more?’; ‘Is your dad a drug dealer, ‘cos I think you’re dope?’; and my personal favourite- ‘Can you suck a golf ball through a 50m hose?’”

Estella stared at Strauchanie, horrified, feeling violated.

“What?”

“Do you really think I’m just gonna be a total sleaze towards him?! What am I, a total ho? And those pick up lines sound like they were made up by guys! That’s it, I’m leaving!” yelled Estella, storming out from behind the stands.

Strauchanie called out to her. “Wait, what about my 50 cents? And I have another one- ‘Do you have spanner eyes, ‘cos every time you look at me, my nuts tighten!........’

It seems someone else also had the same (but insane) idea to visit Strauchanie’s derelict clinic, seeking out love advice. Chris knew he was sinking quiet low, but he was willing to give Strauchanie’s advice a try.

He sat down. “I have this problem, well, not really a problem, its just........there’s this girl.......”

“Ahh, I’m an expert in that area,” exclaimed Strauchanie. But when Strauchanie and Chris looked at one another, they both knew he was lying.

“I really like her. I get to spend a lot of time with her, and I’ve become attached to her. I know it only been a short while since she’s been here, but I’m already falling hard for her. I know some people think I’m probably out of her league, but I don’t care. I’m willing to do what it takes to be with her. Her eyes, her lips, her hair, they’re always teasing me. I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I can’t think straight, eat or sleep properly. Seriously, if I don’t do something, I’m just gonna snap- just gonna take a chance and kiss her, like I’ve been wanting to since we first met.”

“I think you should come here tomorrow and meet this girl. Dressed in nothing but a little mini banana. It worked for me back at the blue light disco back in Horsham High.”

Chris had finally woken up to reality. He knew he had gone to the wrong person for advice.

“No wait, I was really going to say........you should follow your heart!” exclaimed Strauchanie, who really wanted that 50 cents, so he could buy more Pokemon cards.

Chris settled back down in his seat.

“......And if that doesn’t work, just ask her what I ask other chicks: ’Screw me if I’m wrong, but haven’t we met before?’

Without another word Chris left, Strauchanie’s advice obviously not helping. But before he left........”Mini banana, are you serious? That might work for you, but not for me,” he scoffed. He then disappeared.

Strauchanie’s ego was now not only crushed, but practically disnegrated.

Why did she do it again? Arabella promised herself that she wasn’t going to let Brodie sway her with his weird, yet seductive, charms. But, of course, she just had to walk in on him lying naked on the bed.......But, man, he didn’t disappoint!

Suddenly, Arabella’s BlackBerry rang.

“Arabella? Hey, its Sarita.........”

Crap.

“Hi, how are you?” said Arabella, with false enthusiasm.

“Great. Listen, I was wondering if you and your mates would love to come to my hen’s night- its gonna be so great! Its a dress up party, too, so you and your friends can come as whatever you want! Its so going to be such fun!”

Arabella’s heart raced nervously. Unbeknownst to Sarita, she was digging Arabella into an even bigger pit of guilt. And she just had to call a mere few hours after sleeping with her soon-to-be husband.........

“So, you coming or what?” asked Sarita.

Of course, being a bridesmaid.................

“Sure, I’ll be there. I can’t wait,” replied Arabella, still faking enthusiasm.

“Great! See ya!” Sarita hung up.

Arabella slumped back in her seat. She realised then that Brodie had to say something soon, or else they would become even more entangled within the web of lies they created. Or else someone was going to get hurt.

Now You Decide:

What will Arabella, Estella and Fenella go dressed up as for the hen’s night?

*Reviews and Suggestions appreciated!
*Voting is first posted, first served!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

melissa

Post by melissa »

Love those pick up lines! Especially the bones one. Never heard it before! Couple of great eps but where's Ryan? Seems to have disappeared. i think he should get some action himself. Arabella's having all the fun with Brodie! As for who they should go to the hen's night as... The Three Amigos. LOL Just kidding.
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

come on, what are the girls gonna dress up as? I need an answer so i can get writing and you can get reading! also, do you have that stupid tongue on your avatar as well, David? it so creepy after a while!

leelee

Post by leelee »

Hmmm they could go as charlies angels...
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

bellastar wrote:come on, what are the girls gonna dress up as? I need an answer so i can get writing and you can get reading! also, do you have that stupid tongue on your avatar as well, David? it so creepy after a while!
lol I think it's cool :( I mean imagine if I had a tongue like that in real life... I could have as many insects for dinner as I want :D
anyway hope there's a new instalment soon. We want to know what happens. The girls should dress up as ... gargoyles. I don't know :lol:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
bellastar

NEW EPISODE- The season finale is one episode away!

Post by bellastar »

We lived through the injuries................We lived through that incident................We lived through Mick’s mystery illness...............And we lived through some argument that happened in some nightclub that really wasn’t front page news after all...............And now, you’re hopefully gonna live through the 2nd part of this tantalising 2-part episode! You’ve read what happened in the daytime, now read what happens when the night comes out , to shroud over and protect the secrets of many, scandalous and otherwise!...............

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. Why does the Herald Sun always seem to dig up dirt on me? .All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. Will there ever be a week where anything anti-Collingwood will not appear in the paper?............

And now, the 2nd part of the 13th episode to the Injuries/Street Fighter/Mystery Illness/Nightclub Argument saga.........................

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Fenella went to he Ryan shrine in her walk-in robe, and prayed that Ryan would finally dump Arabella and go out with her. Meanwhile, Estella bumped into Chris once again, and whilst stacking stationery, they had a sort-of moment (as you do), but he ran off before anything else could happen. Also, Arabella (once again!) tried to end it with Brodie, but as he laid on the bed naked and willing, she just couldn’t help herself (once again!). Meanwhile, Estella tried to sought advice from renowned SNAG Strauchanie about Chris, but it failed miserably. Chris, too, also tried to talk to Strauchanie about his girl troubles, but he came to his senses and left Strauchanie’s derelict therapy clinic. Also, as if things couldn’t be complicated enough, Arabella and Co. were invited to Sarita’s hen’s night. Of course, feeling obligated, Arabella just had to say yes. And so, the adulterous web of lies was further tangled........................

Arabella, Fenella and Estella walked up the driveway to the gold-plated mansion. In the matter of just a few hours, the girls had been able to find costumes to wear, and were now ready for Sarita’s hen’s night.

“Are you sure this costume’s okay?” asked Fenella, who was dressed up as the red-headed Charlie’s angel.

“Yes, its fine, I’ve told you that a million times now!” groaned Estella, who was dressed up as the dark-haired Charlie’s angel.

Arabella, dressed up as the blonde Charlie’s angel, felt like she was being stabbed repeatedly in the heart. It had only been a mere few hours ago that she and Brodie had had yet another steamy encounter (in his and Sarita’s soon-to-be marital bed!), and now, she was attending the hen’s night of his fiancee, and was also one of her bridesmaids. Could that sound any more f--ked up?! Arabella had to get out of the mess. As soon as the wedding was over, so were her and Brodie. As much as she loved him (and loved having a ’handball’ or six with him!), she loved Ryan as well. And to destroy Brodie’s future
marriage?...............C’mon, one celebrity wedding had to last longer that Britney Spears’ first 55-hour drunken turmoil!

The girls stood on the doorstep as Estella knocked on the door. Sarita opened it, greeting the guests with her Victoria Beckham costume on. “Hi. I’m so glad you came!” she squealed, giving each one of the girls big hugs. Arabella felt the stabbing again.

“I so love your costumes! Do you love mine?! I’m dressed up as Posh, so, of course, Brodie’s dressed up as Becks! (That couldn’t be more apt!) “Come on, we’re all just getting started! You’re all totally going to have so much fun tonight!” Sarita rushed everyone inside.

“Maybe you should have dressed up as the scarlet woman instead,” whispered Estella to Arabella, in a low and angry voice as she walked past.

Arabella felt devastated and ashamed.

The bachelor party was totally going off. Well, not really. The beer was cheap and warm, no one was having a good time, and all the strippers were so bogan, that they were all stripping out of their flannies and moccasins.

Ryan, dressed up as John Howard, stared into space, oblivious to his surroundings. He kept thinking about the bridal fitting yesterday, how Arabella wore that bridesmaid’s dress, how one day he would like to get her into a actual bridal gown, to become his wife...............’Maybe I should propose............’ thought Ryan to himself.

Someone else also had his mind on Arabella. Brodie (dressed as David Beckham) stared at Ryan knowingly. He didn’t know about the affair still. He didn’t know about him and Arabella sleeping together just that afternoon. and he certainly didn’t know how much Arabella really did enjoyed herself, that she still couldn’t help but give in to Brodie, and, of course, as you do, she would never tell. He loved the idea of Ryan playing the devoted boyfriend on the outer, whilst Arabella got down and dirty in secret with him, whenever, wherever, and enjoyed it.........

Then, suddenly.................The doors of the strip club opened dramatically. The whole establishment paused in shock. Standing in all her glory, all decked out in Daisy Duke- esque cowgirl gear, with a dirty smiled painted on her face, was................Paris.

All the boys got excited, breathing a sigh of relief that someone remotely close to being a stripper had arrived.

“Lets get this party started...................” purred Paris.

“.............And down here is the bathroom, and over here is the master bedroom...........”

Sarita was taking the guests all around the mansion for a tour. A mix of lust, yet guilt enveloped Arabella when they got to the master bedroom, the scene of yet another liaison between her and Brodie. Could the irony be any more cruel right now?

Meanwhile, Estella was standing in a kind of lost stupor. As much as she tried to, she couldn’t forget about Chris. She had come to the realisation that she that she could no longer contain her feelings for him. She had to release them, right now! If he wasn’t going to do anything about it, then she would! She had to go.

“Sorry, I really have to do something.............” murmured Estella to Fenella and Arabella, racing off before the two could say anything.

This was it. Once and for all, Estella would tell Chris that she had fallen for him. But what his reaction would be was still a mystery..................

Everyone cheered Paris on as she straddled the mechanical bull, bumping up and down as she laughed and giggled in delight.

Paris then got off the bull. “How about a lapdance?” she smiled. “Lets show these strippers whose the real professional here.”

The boys instantly got to their feet, begging for Paris for her to pick one of them to straddle her bony self over their laps.

“Pick me! Please! Pick me, Paris!” yelled Dale, like a typical horny teen in his not-so-typical Michael Jackson costume (complete with one glove and Bubbles).

But Paris made a beeline for Chris (who was dressed up as Prince). Chris tried to make a hasty escape, but the guys were already pushing him towards Paris. She began to grind against his lap, whilst he sat nervously. He didn’t want this............

She then sat on his lap facing him. Just as she was unbuttoning his shirt, he pushed her off his lap, getting out of his seat. “I can’t do this!” exclaimed Chris “Can’t you take a f--king hint, I’m not interested in you!”

Just then , to incriminate him even more, Chris saw Estella standing at the front door, frozen in shock. She had most likely seen every second of what just happened.

“Estella, its not what you think, nothing happened.........” panicked Chris.

But it was too late. “You bastard!” cried Estella. She instantly started crying, then ran out the door, dropping an envelope on the floor.

Chris tried running after her. But she was gone, disappearing into the night.

Chris rested his head against the door frame, angry at himself. He then noticed the envelope on the floor. He picked it up. His name was written on the front. He opened it. As he read it, he began to hate himself more and more:

‘ Chris,
I’m not sure how to put this. I’m not sure what to say or do. I don’t know if you’ve even caught onto the fact. I’m not even sure if what I’m writing is going to get through to you

Do you ever notice the way I look at you? Do you wonder why I try to go out of my way, no matter what I’m doing, just to see you? Don’t you ever notice the slight touches of your arm, the subtle flirting, the long stares at one another?

Why can’t you notice I exist more than just the girl from the office? I don’t want to be your friend! I don’t want you to be my friend!

I can’t think straight around you. I’m constantly dreaming about you, I can’t breathe, I can’t eat, I’m dizzy, distressed, emotional, sick.................But I couldn’t feel better.

You’re the most kind, friendly, good-natured, most charming guy I have ever met. I guess, since I’m writing about your best qualities, I must admit that you are incredibly handsome. Your deep brown eyes. gorgeous smile, laconic demeanour, scruffy, yet clean cut, good looks............I can see what makes you so damn sexy.

I can also see what Paris likes about you, too. Her flirtatiousness and girly shrieking hide a black widow deep down, and you’re caught in her web.

If you want to be with Paris, fine by me. But she will break your heart- that’s guaranteed. You’ll just be her play thing for a couple of months, then she’ll move onto her next conquest. What’s also guaranteed is that my heart will instantly break in two.

What does Paris have to offer you? Nothing! What do I have to offer? Everything and anything you want in a woman, plus the one thing Paris doesn’t even know the meaning of- unconditional love, no matter what.

You’re too smart for a girl like that. You have so much to offer to a sweet and loyal girl. Don’t waste it on Paris.

Now do you realise it, do you see the blatantly obvious? I’m in love with you!

I love you, Chris. I always did.

Estella’

Chris stared at the page, not really knowing what to say. So Estella always loved him? “But I never was interested in Paris, Estella.” said Chris, still in shock. “I’m in love with you!”

Now You Decide:

Since its the wedding, its not gonna be a tough question- all I want this week is a guest list and a banned guests’ list for the wedding- any body and everybody can be invited or uninvited!

*Reviews and Suggestions appreciated!
*Voting is first posted, first served!