The Boundary Line

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

it was when i was 18 and he was 16, it was a mistake that should never have happened. I was trying to make my ex boyfriend jealous and it really didnt work.
as much as i didnt really want it to happen, and it was a mistake as i said, but it was so so hot. best s**(dont know if i could say the word) i have ever had (back then anyway).
his name was paul and he played in my brothers footy team, so of course when my brother found out, he hated me till i wasnt wiith him anymore.
but my ex boyfriend didnt even get little jealous, so thats why it was a mistake, i felt sorry for paul, cause it wasnt his fault.
im a bitch hey!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
sam.

Post by sam. »

I've only ever been with one guy whos younger then me.

and he was like, a month and a day younger then me or some crap haha
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

yeah he is the only guy that i have been with that was younger too.

I just thought of something, his name was paul and so is liccas, a connection maybe...

hahahahahahahahaha
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
melissa

Post by melissa »

My first bf was three months younger than me but the way he acted you'd think it was three years. Immature knob. Still is, I hear. Go Daisy and Mrs.Muscat! Or you could do a Home and Away and make it her daughter's sad sod of an ex-boyfriend (like Drew and Amanda). That would be really good revenge for Ryan. Splitting up Arabella's parents!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

yeah that would make for a interesting story line!!
melissa

Post by melissa »

kills two birds with one stone, really. Gets revenge on Arabella (assuming she cares whether Mother and Daddy are together) and allows him to get his rocks off. Hey, everyone else is!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

well said
leelee

Post by leelee »

i reckon dale lol... just cause... its dale lol

My only BF was 2 yrs younger than me... i was 16 him 14 (ok so he looked 25... ) not good he broke up with me... and shit hit the fan stupid littly CU*TY! lol i don't talk to him anymore, but he was like oh i still wanna be your besty... ra ra ra... NEVER BELIVE THEM WHEN THEY SAY THAT!
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

nope never!!!
melissa

Post by melissa »

Come on bella, when's the next chapter? Or episode, or whatever you're calling em?! I'm hanging to read something i didn't write!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I agree!!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

cmon bella, where is it............
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

its nearly finished, i swear! just give me a couple more days!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

ohhhh, i suppose i can wait......
leelee

Post by leelee »

days? days? U want a couple more DAYS? Nahuh no way chicky.... you've kept us in suspense just waaaaay too long!
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS