The Boundary Line

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

i agree with Lee, nah, i want it now!!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
melissa

Post by melissa »

Calm down girls, take a valium... it's hard work coming up with gold like The Boundary Line! Especiallly with a new season and new storylines to come up with.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
melissa

Post by melissa »

That said, give us a hint, Bella! Please?!!!!!! Am i in it this season?
bellastar

NEW EPISODE!!! FINALLY!! (SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!)

Post by bellastar »

Ahh, another day, another episode of this crazy, syrupy, cheesy, sleazy, bogan-riddled filth! But hey, while I’m on the topic of soap operas, check out Melissa’s ‘The Plot Sickens’ and Danni’s ‘Passions’- they’re both really good stories that I keep hanging out for the next episodes to all the time! Guess I’ve got some competition now! (Joking! I encouraged everyone to write, and I’m glad people listened!) Anyway, on with the show!

Disclaimer: All events and characters are fictional. Written without player and club permission. Make sure Mum isn‘t in the room when reading the story. All events and personas do not reflect those of the players and club. Warning: definitely not for parental eyes!

And now, the 17th episode of Strauchanie’s fall from grace.......................................

The Boundary Line

What Has Happened So Far: Estella woke up in bed. With Chris. Finally, the two had gotten it on and, of course, couldn’t get enough of one another, even so much as Estella not returning home when she had to just to have another round with Chris! Meanwhile, Arabella tried to write an apology to Ryan, but was stopped by Brodie when he told her that the secret service would trace it and catch them, Arabella stopped, feeling ashamed, especially when Brodie bluntly noted that she was his now, not Ryan’s. Also, Ryan was still depressed over Arabella, and made the drastic decision to find her, travelling all around the world to do so! Meanwhile, Estella finally got home, from the love-fest, but Dad caught her trying to sneak upstairs. He interrogated her, and she lied to him, saying that she was comforting Fenella. Luckily, he believed her. Also, Mr and Mrs Muscat still were on the lookout for Brodie and Arabella, but no such luck yet. Mr Muscat, out of the blue, noted that the garden was looking shabby, and that a new gardener should be hired. Mrs Muscat, licking her lips at the prospect of hot young men pruning her bushes, she totally went along with the idea...................

Estella walked into the auditorium, a smile plastered across her face. Even though the two hadn’t seen one another since that saucy night, they couldn’t wait until they did. Although, it would be hard to meet up here at the centre. Workplace relationships were banned, and if they got caught, there would be harsh penalties to be incurred. But it was fun having a dirty little secret.............

Estella greeted Shae and stood next to her as Eddie gave the morning address. Shae noticed something strange about Estella- she was smiling again. What had happened? Shae kept a close eye.

During Eddie’s droning, Estella turned around, trying to spot Chris amongst the crowd. She finally found him a couple of metres away from her, catching his eye. She smiled at him, whilst he winked at her. It was a very knowing look indeed- enough to raise suspicion.

Shae caught the flirtatious stares. “Are you two.........Did you two?” whispered Shae, smiling.

Estella smiled, not saying a word. Then, “A lady never tells..........”

“When did this happen?!” laughed Shae, excited.

“After I left your place. But don’t go around telling everyone. You know the rules here,” divulged Estella.

“I know, I know, I would never tell anyone.”

“I’m gonna try and see him later anyway,” noted Estella. “This is kinda fun, you know- having a secret lover, defying everyone..............”

Shae made a small laugh. “Actually, on the topic of love and other such things, my sister Danni is after a man. Wanna be on the lookout for one with me?”

“Oh, of course. Matchmaking is my forte!”

The girls giggled at that last remark, then drew their attentions back to the morning address.

Fenella was still cut up about her rejection from Ryan. How dare he do that!? He was meant to fall for her! Fenella thought he would be sucked into her charms and seduction in his moment of weakness and vulnerability. But no, he still had to be hung up on that skanky little harlot Arabella!

Fenella had decided to follow Ryan to the Lexus Centre. Bringing her state-of-the-art digital camera with the 1.2 megapixel optical zoom with telephoto lens, Fenella was going to add more to her Ryan shrine.

She furiously clicked away as she watched Ryan doing drills out on the oval, wearing those gorgeous black shorts and tight white team singlet. Having photos were one thing- allowing you to drool over them anywhere, anytime you wanted to. But to have the object you desired in the flesh, holding you, kissing you?...............That was what Fenella wanted more than any old photo! And she knew anytime now, she would have Ryan in her clutches.............

Arabella and Brodie were at the local sex shop, browsing around the costume section for something to spice up their time on the run. Arabella had recently found out the name of her destination- Temptation Island, where the swingers swung and the temptation was tempting! She guessed it was an apt location, considering how much of a horny bugger Brodie was!

“How about this?” smiled Brodie, pulling out a gymnast’s leotard.” You can be the sexy gymnast, and I can be your hard-arse Russian trainer that keeps yelling at you,” he purred.

cringed. “Um, that’s a bit too...........strange,” she murmured. “No thanks.”

Brodie looked a bit hurt. “Fine, I guess.............”

They both continued browsing. Until......................

“Wait!”

Arabella turned around. There was Brodie, down on bended knee, a pleading look upon his face. “I’ve been thinking.............We’re free to do as we want now, and what I want is...........Will you marry me?”

Arabella froze in shock. Brodie was asking to marry her!? Now!? After all they had been through!? After leaving Ryan behind?.............

“Um, well........”

“Please. Arabella? I can’t live without you!” exclaimed Brodie. “Lets just do it!”

Arabella thought about it, getting swept up in the moment. “Well, okay.............Yes, I will!...........”

Mrs Muscat waited at the kitchen table, ready to interview her hot young prospects for the job as her personal gardener.

A sense of excitement washed over her as the first hot young thing knocked on the door.

...........But it soon disappeared when she laid eyes on him. In front of Mrs Muscat was some redneck drongo, dressed in ripped shorts, and a flannie, she believed was made out of other bits of flannie. Sad.

“I came here ‘bout the gardener position?” the yokel asked.

Mrs Muscat fought the urge to shoo this.......’man’ out back to the bumpkin shack he came from! “Ah, yes!” replied Mrs Muscat, as politely as humanly possible.

“Me name’s Jim Bob. Jim Bob Lumpkin,” he greeted, putting out his hand for a shake.

Mrs Muscat wasn’t so enthusiastic about shaking his hand, though. She was willing to be polite to him, bus she wasn’t dare going to cross that line where she would actually have to touch this bumpkin-riddled beast!

Mrs Muscat quickly grabbed her glass of scotch and took a swig to mask her disbelief.

“Erm, so, do you care to tell me what experience you have in the gardening industry?” asked Mrs Muscat.

“No, none of that fancy-schmancy stuff!” guffawed Jim Bob. “But I do pick up road kill on the roads, and I have me a marijuana farm on the range.”

Mrs Muscat stared in shock. She knew what she had to do...................

Mrs Muscat wasn’t sure about this next applicant. He was on the run from the law, didn’t have the best reputation on the planet, and had no experience whatsoever in gardening. And his conversations about wanting to be Peter Pan were creeping Mrs Muscat out!

“I used to have a really huge garden!” he said excitedly, in that eerie, sing-song, child-like voice of his. :It was where I was able to be a little boy again! And all these other little boys came to play, too!.........”

“Erm, right.......” said Mrs Muscat, really freaked out.

She crossed his name off the list. Never again would she consider Michael Jackson for a job as her gardener!

Mrs Muscat was getting tired. She still hadn’t found a gardener, and there hadn’t even been one cute young toy boy in sight!

And then, she heard a knock at the door........

“Come in.......” she droned, expecting yet another whack job.

Then she looked up. Standing before her was a young man, of at least 18 or 19, slim and tall with a shock of long shaggy blonde hair. Mrs Muscat saw a beacon of hope.

“Hi,” he spoke awkwardly. “I heard about some job about a gardener?”

“Ahh, yes, come in, sit down, relax!” replied Mrs Muscat, jumping out of her seat, getting rather excitable about this young man.

She quickly got him a chair, and he sat down. She sat back down at the table, eager to hear about this spunky soon-to-be toy boy gardener.

“So, what is your name?” she smiled.

“My name is Dale. Dale Thomas.”

“Oh, how lovely! And have you ever done gardening before, sweetheart?”

“Kind of. I lived on a farm in Drouin, where I did farm work and stuff.”

Mrs Muscat licked her lips in anticipation as she imagined him in the barn shovelling hay shirtless. That was enough to convince her!

“You know what? I think I’ve found my gardener!” she announced proudly.

“Great! Thank you!” replied Dale, pleased.

Mrs Muscat got up and gave Dale a hug- the kind of hug like in the Uncle Toby’s oats ad, where the nanna hugs the boy really tightly and suffocates him in her bosom!

Oh, poor Dale. The sweet, naive, innocent little country boy from Gippsland may not be so innocent at the end of this...........

Estella eagerly waited for Chris in the stationery cupboard, as planned. She hadn’t seen him properly since that fateful night- the night where they finally unleashed their undying lust onto one another (Mills and Boon alert!)
Just as she was waiting, someone grabbed her waist, pulling her towards him. Then the kisses along her neck..........

“Guess who?.......” whispered that sexy deep voice.

“Um, is that you, Balmey?!” laughed Estella.

“Yeah, right!” Chris laughed back. “You wish!” He turned Estella around to face him, then passionately kissed her, long and lingering...........

When they finally broke away, they just stared at one another, smiling. Silence. No longer an awkward one- just comfortable.

“So,” began Chris, breaking the silence. “Did your dad find out where you were with me?”

“No. I told him I was with Fenella. He fell right for it!”

“Good, ’cos if he had found out that I was banging his little girl, he would’ve castrated me!”

Estella laughed. Chris began stroking her hips and kissing her again. “You know we have to keep this quiet?” he whispered, stopping for a moment.

“Of course. I’m not stupid!” giggled Estella.

“I know that! But you are incredibly sexy!”

That practically set the horny twosome off. Chris pushed Estella against the wall, with Estella wrapping her legs around his waist. He loosened the buttons on her shirt and smiled. “This is very fun sneaking around like this......” he smiled dirtily, speaking low.

The two continued getting freaky amongst the reams of paper and shelves............

Now You Decide:

What is Mrs Muscat’s first act of seduction?

*Reviews and Suggestions appreciated!
*Voting is first posted, first served!

...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
melissa

Post by melissa »

You had to ask?!

She gets him to clean their pool. Shirtless. In a nice little pair of shorts. Then she comes out in a skimpy bikini and sunbakes in front of him, and asks him to rub suntan lotion on her back!
By the way, love the episode. Especially the bit about michael jackson. hilarious.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

well well it was about time and it was worth waiting for.....
good job bellastar.
now your getting into the good stuff.....
bring on me and licca!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

yes yes.....
i was the last person to wirte in here and im doing it again
i want more boundry line and i want it now!!

i want me and licca...................
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

give me time, i'm not a freakin' human word processor!

i always like to give people 2 or 3 days to read the latest episode before i go onto a new one!

and if you don't be quiet, i'll pair you up with jason akermanis instead!!! mwa ha ha!!!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

leelee

Post by leelee »

ouch thats eeeeeeevil! haha
SuCK IT uP PRINCESS
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

that is way evil. would never do that you to you. aker, ouch!!
ok i will wait for 2 days!!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

aker and danni sitting in a tree...........=)

melissa

Post by melissa »

there are worse people you could be paired up with, though. I don't like Aker, i think he's a knob, but Damien Peverill would be worse. Or Fraser Gherig. Oops, i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

i threw up the minute i read the aker part!!! yuck!!!!!!!
Be nice bell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

funny, though!

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

no not really, he is awful........ yuk yuk yuk!!