Brain Teaser

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

magpiesgirl

Brain Teaser

Post by magpiesgirl »

***I loved this so much,I had to give it a section all of its own!***

Dennis Pagan attends a Collingwood training session to try and pick up some tips from MM. "Mick," he says, "How do you coach so well?"
Mick responds, "I like to give my players brainteasers, to help keep them on their toes. Watch this."

Mick then calls Nathan Buckley over to join the group, and asks him, "Nathan, who is the son of your grandfather's son?"
Bucks thinks for a while, then replies, "It's me."
"Correct," says Mick. Dennis thanks him and leaves for the Carlton training session.

Later that day, as the Blues are running through their warm ups, Dennis calls Brendon Fevola over to join him. "Brendan," says Dennis, "Who is the son of your grandfather's son?"

Fev thinks long and hard, but cannot work it out. "Give me one second," he says, and walks over to see Kouta.

"Kouta," says Fev, "who is the son of your grandfather's son?"
"It's me," replies Kouta.

Fev now walks back over to Dennis, who is still awaiting his answer, and proudly declares: "It's Kouta."
"No, you idiot!" yells Dennis. "It's Nathan Buckley!"
melissa

Post by melissa »

Honestly, where do you get these? Hilarious!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
Cangaru

Brain Teaser

Post by Cangaru »

magpiesgirl wrote:***I loved this so much,I had to give it a section all of its own!***

Dennis Pagan attends a Collingwood training session to try and pick up some tips from MM. "Mick," he says, "How do you coach so well?"
Mick responds, "I like to give my players brainteasers, to help keep them on their toes. Watch this."

Mick then calls Nathan Buckley over to join the group, and asks him, "Nathan, who is the son of your grandfather's son?"
Bucks thinks for a while, then replies, "It's me."
"Correct," says Mick. Dennis thanks him and leaves for the Carlton training session.

Later that day, as the Blues are running through their warm ups, Dennis calls Brendon Fevola over to join him. "Brendan," says Dennis, "Who is the son of your grandfather's son?"

Fev thinks long and hard, but cannot work it out. "Give me one second," he says, and walks over to see Kouta.

"Kouta," says Fev, "who is the son of your grandfather's son?"
"It's me," replies Kouta.

Fev now walks back over to Dennis, who is still awaiting his answer, and proudly declares: "It's Kouta."
"No, you idiot!" yells Dennis. "It's Nathan Buckley!"
Excellent cool!!!
Hello everybody an Aussie livin in Mexico, just wanting to keep up to date with the footy club.