Good Luck Danni!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

magpiesgirl

Good Luck Danni!

Post by magpiesgirl »

Danni (luvlicca) is going to have an operation on her hand/wrist today,so just thought I'd embrass her and wish her good luck and get better soon :D
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

thanks chicken!!! all went well!! i'm alive and well!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Not a problem,good to hear! :D

Just abit disappointing that no one else posted well wishes for you.
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Bucks5 »

Belated well wishes. Glad to hear it went well.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

its all good ash!!! not many people know me on here!!! but thabks to everyone who did!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
melissa

Post by melissa »

yeah, hope all went well. Get better soon! Sorry I couldn't wish you luck earlier, on my man's comp at the moment cos mine crashed.
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

its all good people!!! im fine!! a little sore but its ok!! didnt realise how much i used my left hand though till now!!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

sorry i have't been around much! went away and the antivirus ran out on my computer and i didn't want to risk going on the net.

belated best wishes from me as well. hope you're feeling better!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

yeah im fine, hand is sore as though!!!

i'd feel better when i get new chapets of sneak and the boundry line and stuff to read!!

p.s. bellastar, im having so much trouble with the new tfs, i liked the old one, i knew how to work it!! lol!!!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

don't lay the guilt trip on me like that! ;)

i have to break it to you, danni... sneak... is dead! i've decided to not do it anymore. i couldn't salvage it. i'm working on something new right now.

and i just posted a new episode of the boundary line!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I loved sneak!! I wanted to know what was going to happen with the letter!!! oh you've destroyed me lol!!!