i wanna join

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

sweetypieleeshy

i wanna join

Post by sweetypieleeshy »

i wanna join the cheer squad. how do i join and how much duz it cost?
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

hey sweety pie

Go to club and purchase a cheer squad membership it cost i think 50 to 60 bucks which will get you a prime seat at all games including interstate.

If you recieved a membership application by mail form prior to christmas all the info is in there or you can just ring the membership department at the club.

And to everyone else who wants to join, we welcome all new members, we are expecting a massive growth in cheer squad memberships this year, as you all know the cheer squad became something last year after being nothing for many years, eddie and all the players are right behind the cheer squad with its new found passion and it is a very exciting place to be and can one imagine what it will like when we approach the last game knowing that we will be in the finals this year!!It will be emotional times i can promise you.

We do have rules which must be strictly obeyed and failure to do so will ensure your eviction from the squad and they are as follows

NO BAD LINGO

NO STANDING ON SEATS

NO ALCOHOL IN CHEERSQUAD AREA

NO DEGRADING CHANTS

Last year the club did have a problem with us chanting 'BULLSHIT'
And 'dig a hole' which is fair enough so to the chanting board we went and instead of the 'bullshit' chant we now have in its place..WE'RE ANGRY WE'RE LOUD WE'RE MAGPIES AND WE'RE PROUD.

And maybe when an opposition player gets injured we can chant to the tune of 'we love you collingwood we do' we can sing...'we need a taxi we do'

so please if you wanna join do so very soon to avoid dissapointment, kerrie and frankie and myself and of course alf and foxy and the commitee of the cheer squad and it's members will welcome you with open arms

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !
cobood

Post by cobood »

Well Joff..... what can I say.... the two new chants are great...LOL... they are bound to take off... wooo hooo wot would we do without ya....Image

Leesh Hi and thanks for your interest in the c/s... if you get no satisfaction from the club drop me an email with all your particulars and Ill make sure you get a membership form....
cobood@hotmail.com
There is no denying you'll have heaps of fun with us and as Joff has already said we will welcome you and everyone else who wants to join with open arms........Image

While Im at it please everyone dont forget your slogans for the runthru... Im waiting with baited breath..... We still have some rippers left over from last year... but we do need new ones.... so come on...I declare Slogan season opened....ImageImage

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
Clemo

Post by Clemo »

I'm proud to say that as well as being a Social Club member, I am also now a Cheersquad member too. Thanks Frankie for all your help in becoming a Cheersqaud memebr (especially with the MSN Chat ordeal Image ).
Bring it on ! Image

cobood

Post by cobood »

Clemo good for you.... It was a pleasure to be able to help...
even that chat ordeal...Image I dont think Ill be able to forget that one in a hurry...Image
Bloody MSN....GrrrrrrImage
Anyway cant wait for season to start... and we'll cya in the c/s

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
Ian

Post by Ian »

Any word on when the new cards/keyrings will be issued - sent my form to Kerri before Xmas,have yet to receive anything.
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Hey ian you'll get them no probs mate.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !
Ian

Post by Ian »

Thanks Joffa for reply - as interstate member first game this year will be Anzac day so will make myself known to the "gold wig"-ha ha!
cobood

Post by cobood »

Hi Ian...

Just thought I'd let you know that your c/squad keyring and m/ship card was in the mail last night..Image

You should receive it towards the end of the week or early next week..... Let us know....Image

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
Ian

Post by Ian »

Hi guys! just received Cheer Squad card/key ring,thanks for help - looking forward to Anzac Day in Melbourne!!!
Rosewall Woman 3

Post by Rosewall Woman 3 »

Ian, you and everyone else can't wait, and we are gonna win this year as well. Sooo bonus for all of us!!

RW3