missy higgins.

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

missy higgins.

Post by sam. »

ok ash, my turn.

i'm a missy higgins fan. already seen her once this year but going again with yobbo^luka in about a week or so, going to be my third time. woopie.

anyone else going?

woot woot.
Last edited by sam. on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

im so jelous sam!
hope you have a ball!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah I like her and I've heard she's good live. Have fun, Sam!
A Pie for Life.
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

i\wish i could go, too.
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
sam.

Post by sam. »

It was ok last night. Not great, but better then I thought it would be.
Show earlier in the year was better.

Still love her tho. She makes me laugh so much.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

i'd sleep with her.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

LOL she said recently she was bi, didn't she? I always got that vibe about her.
A Pie for Life.
sam.

Post by sam. »

this is something she posted on her blog about a week or so ago about the article.

Message From Missy

Hey there,

You might have seen some media excitement about my sexuality lately. Basically, I gave an interview that's since been twisted around by other writers so I figure I should clear things up for anyone who's been confused by it all.

As I explained in that original interview, I've never felt comfortable with labeling or categorizing human beings. However if we're going to pigeonhole me, I've been in relationships with both men and women so I guess I fall most easily under the category "Bisexual".

The reason I've tried to avoid discussing this with journalists is because - like most people - I just don't like the idea of virtual strangers delving into my private life and possibly misrepresenting things.

Recent events have just reinforced that view. Please rest assured that I am not, never have been, and never will be ashamed of my sexuality but also please respect the fact that when I do an interview I want it to be about my music and not about my love life!

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Missy x

Sam
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

fair enough, i agree.
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Damn straight. She's a great musician, I'd go and see her. It's not about who she'd sleep with. I'm not into women but if she was a guy, I'd give her a go!
A Pie for Life.
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

i think missy's really pretty, too. better than all that other bimbo bullshit out there! i like learning things about my favourite artists, but not if its gonna trespass on their privacy.