Meet The Players Day

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

haven't been in years.
can't believe they're having it indoors this year? lame.
i've got my work xmas party the night before, planning a very big one, so more then likely will be in the city somewhere eating breakfast on the saturday before heading home to sleep.
see what happens!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

meet the players day is indoors every year
family day is out foors thats next year!
i love family day!
last year me and my mates rocked up still drunk from a partythe night before and i had a hicky on my neck hahaha
sam.

Post by sam. »

nah, back in the day when i used to go, the meet the players day/xmas bbq was outside, as was the family day which is early in the year.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

When is meet the players day? I'll see what I can do. I just went up to Melbourne so next time it will be by train cos I don't want our only car left to break down on us! Can't beleive that happened right before the MCR concert. I miss my little yellow Toyota!!
A Pie for Life.
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

i wanna come but i have an 18th that is carterd for so its free drinks.
then i have a party that night
i really wanna come to meet everyone!
sam.

Post by sam. »

you have a birthday party at 10am?

altho it isn't that unusual tho.
i had a birthday not to long ago that started at 6am @ phd.
Sam
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I might take the girls up there, I did promise to. Oh, hang on - they've got their last swimming lesson on Saturday morning so I can't! Bugger! I'll have to meet you at training one day instead, Ash!
A Pie for Life.
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

sam. wrote:you have a birthday party at 10am?

altho it isn't that unusual tho.
i had a birthday not to long ago that started at 6am @ phd.

i have a party the night before that wont finish till like 4am and then the saturday night i have a party, sorry i wasnt more specific
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I'll see what happens. If I can catch a train straight from Southern Cross to Richmond then that will be good. I don't want to be pissing around with trains all morning!
A Pie for Life.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I went last year to the indoor one, and it sucked, coz it was so squishy.

Bring back the Christmas BBQs at Victoria Park!!

I went every year from 2001 onwards, and it was fantastic. All the girls from the chicks channel, back then, would meet up there, watch the players do a training sesh, and then spend like an hour or so chatting to them.

It was always hot, so they would take their shirts off.. Ooh yeah, baby!

I don't know if you guys know Peppermint Pattie who used to be on here, but her thing was to ask footy players "If you could be a fruit, what would you be?"

Tarkyn thought about it for a bit and then flashed this cheeky grin, and said "Watermelon". I asked "Why?" and he said "Hard on the outside, juicy on the inside!" I think we all dropped dead! :D HOT!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote:I went last year to the indoor one, and it sucked, coz it was so squishy.

Bring back the Christmas BBQs at Victoria Park!!

I went every year from 2001 onwards, and it was fantastic. All the girls from the chicks channel, back then, would meet up there, watch the players do a training sesh, and then spend like an hour or so chatting to them.

It was always hot, so they would take their shirts off.. Ooh yeah, baby!

I don't know if you guys know Peppermint Pattie who used to be on here, but her thing was to ask footy players "If you could be a fruit, what would you be?"

Tarkyn thought about it for a bit and then flashed this cheeky grin, and said "Watermelon". I asked "Why?" and he said "Hard on the outside, juicy on the inside!" I think we all dropped dead! :D HOT!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
Oops. Too much data.
sam.

Post by sam. »

i miss the xmas bbqs @ vic park.

always the best.

and it was always so hot. and i used to burn like a bitch. haha.

i cant remember which year, but i remember it was where i first told brodie that we shared the same birthday.. lol.
Sam
sam.

Post by sam. »

haha nawww it was actually quite a few years before that when i was in tassie and saw him play.
Sam
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

The heat is the one reason I don't enjoy Family Day. Standing in line for the signature tent while my kids are on the rides, I got burnt a couple of years back. Hurt like a bitch and peeled for the next two weeks! I'm glad it's inside.
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Was it? I didn't see anyone buying drinks
A Pie for Life.