Collingwood Father Son and NGA Radar

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

Huh?

Geelong is aligned with the bushies rather than the Geelong Falcons? :shock: :?

Are you drinking Lazza's tea?
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

stui magpie wrote:^

Huh?

Geelong is aligned with the bushies rather than the Geelong Falcons? :shock: :?

Are you drinking Lazza's tea?
yeah. and i'm not referring to the tea accusation.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
Dave The Man
Been liked: 8 times

Post by Dave The Man »

stui magpie wrote:^

So how did Darcy play as 23rd man if he wasn't from an aligned TAC side? :?
Because of the Father/Son and well with the Academies looking to come in.

We will be Aligned with the Oakliegh Chargers
I am Da Man
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

John Wren wrote:i think the bushrangers are the allocated club for all afl aligned vfl stand alones.
When I last read it was Geelong and us Aligned too Murray but with the AFL Acadamies being Brought in.

Could we get changed to Oakleigh?
I am Da Man
Born to Pie
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Born to Pie »

Love the video on the club website ref this, Barry Price and Scott Lucas working with the father/sons.
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
Culprit
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Culprit »

stui magpie wrote:Noice.

Daics and Browny are must haves, any clues about the Richo kiddie?
Richo's kids read the play well and can play. Love the physical stuff. In saying that they are just kids.
robevpau1

Post by robevpau1 »

Terrific to see Barry Price ... I have never seen a more meticulous pinpoint deliverer of the footy - particularly to Peter McKenna.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/20 ... n-to-train
BazBoy
Been liked: 37 times

Post by BazBoy »

I have just got off Collingwood website and did not realise the video was
new stuff (had seen what must have old footage) & was both astounded &
kinda proud of what those tutor's are doing.

Some one commented on Bubba Price and his skill at delivery and so to have the best available to guide these young guys to footy future.

Collingwood in every way has to be the most proffesional club in the comp.

Hope the big side has as bright a future as the younglings
I'm not arguing--just explaining why i am right
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Some may one commented on Bubba Price and his skill at delivery and so to have the best available to guide these young guys to footy future, but not all.
E

Post by E »

this might explain why we gave away our number 1 draft pick in exchange for later picks this year. do we expect any of these guys to be high draft picks? If so, maybe this year will simply be about stock piling points.....
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

barrybc41 wrote:I have just got off Collingwood website and did not realise the video was
new stuff (had seen what must have old footage) & was both astounded &
kinda proud of what those tutor's are doing.

Some one commented on Bubba Price and his skill at delivery and so to have the best available to guide these young guys to footy future.

Collingwood in every way has to be the most proffesional club in the comp.

Hope the big side has as bright a future as the younglings
The video they put up is a few years old
I am Da Man
RudeBoy
Been liked: 88 times

Post by RudeBoy »

Bary Price was all class as a player and he seems to be the same as a mentor/teacher to these boys. Around 30 yrs as a sports/football teacher makes him the perfect fit for this role. While it would be great to end up with the Richardon, Brown and Kelly boys, without doubt we MUST ensure we land the Daicos boys. To hear Bary Price, one of the most skilful players ever to don the black and white, sound in awe of the touch and skills of the young Daicos boys, sends shivers down my spine. Normally these recruiting decisions are left totally to the football Department, but in this instance I expect Eddie to instruct Derek Hine to ensure we recruit the Daicos boys. Of course this is a romantic notion, but without some romance, football is dead.
stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

RudeBoy wrote:Bary Price was all class as a player and he seems to be the same as a mentor/teacher to these boys. Around 30 yrs as a sports/football teacher makes him the perfect fit for this role. While it would be great to end up with the Richardon, Brown and Kelly boys, without doubt we MUST ensure we land the Daicos boys. To hear Bary Price, one of the most skilful players ever to don the black and white, sound in awe of the touch and skills of the young Daicos boys, sends shivers down my spine. Normally these recruiting decisions are left totally to the football Department, but in this instance I expect Eddie to instruct Derek Hine to ensure we recruit the Daicos boys. Of course this is a romantic notion, but without some romance, football is dead.
mate if we don't father son the Daicos kid I'll personally lead the angry mob carrying torches and pitchforks to the Holden centre. Bring your trumpet :wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 118 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

I didn't realise that Pricey was teaching kicking skills. There really were none better, ever.

How I miss the stab-pass!
schuey07

Post by schuey07 »

RudeBoy wrote:Bary Price was all class as a player and he seems to be the same as a mentor/teacher to these boys. Around 30 yrs as a sports/football teacher makes him the perfect fit for this role. While it would be great to end up with the Richardon, Brown and Kelly boys, without doubt we MUST ensure we land the Daicos boys. To hear Bary Price, one of the most skilful players ever to don the black and white, sound in awe of the touch and skills of the young Daicos boys, sends shivers down my spine. Normally these recruiting decisions are left totally to the football Department, but in this instance I expect Eddie to instruct Derek Hine to ensure we recruit the Daicos boys. Of course this is a romantic notion, but without some romance, football is dead.
Love your post, love the romance. We can only hope that if they are all good enough they end up with the Pies. Imagine a team with a Moore, a couple of Daicos's, a Kelly, a Brown and two Richardson kids running around playing for us. If they are half as good as their dads we will have a great team.