Post Match. Pies lose to Dogs. All comments, please.

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Abdul The Bull

Post by Abdul The Bull »

Rosolino_Leone wrote:I am still trying to understand how Bontempelli spun out of Maynards tackle on the wing. The way he did it, its as if he invited Maynards challenge for fun
Single biggest issue I have with our side is their inability to stick tackles! It is infuriating! Go to the Storm for a training session on tackling for goodness sake!
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Rosolino_Leone

Post by Rosolino_Leone »

That plus Bucks rushing in Henry who I thought was no where near AFL ready from what I have seen ( quite obvious )

While the Bulldogs are taking there time with no.1 draft pick Jamarra Ugle-Hagan who booted 5 goals against us in 3 Qts.

Big difference in approach and professionalism between the clubs atm
Rosolino_Leone

Post by Rosolino_Leone »

^

It's as if he was desperate to show Stephenson he can be replaced ( which backfired ) as stephenson was watching on from the stands. Coaching with emotion is a recipie for disaster...
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 129 times

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Rosolino_Leone

Post by Rosolino_Leone »

^

Play the kids when they are ready to contribute. Why didnt Bevo rush in Ugle-Hagan even though he would most likely have contributed against us? Do you think Henry is ahead of Ugle-Hagan?

From the practice game it is obvious that the kid is not ready, why was Bucks so keen to throw him in the deep end? is his judgement that poor as to confess it was clearly the wrong choice and to admit post-match that Henry is not ready?

Who was Stephensons relacement? Henry or Ruscoue? Both were poor and Ruscuoe showed signs of softness which was the beginning of the end for Stephenson!

Why would Bucks continually select undersized soft players such as Thomas, Hoskin, Ruscoe etc if he was so hellbent on being physical and hard at the ball. Our balance is so out of wack it cant be corrected with minor changes because our quality players are also soft, Sidey, Pendles, Elliot etc
R.Barham

Post by R.Barham »

Rosolino_Leone

We have just played Round 1 not Round 11
Let us see what happens Thursday night before we place the whole club up on the Cross
Rosolino_Leone

Post by Rosolino_Leone »

R.Barham wrote:Rosolino_Leone

We have just played Round 1 not Round 11
Let us see what happens Thursday night before we place the whole club up on the Cross
8 mins into the 1st Qtr, Buckley was forced to recall the troops and close the Gates to the Castle. The most concerning thing about this is that he had Achilles ( JDG ) roaming in the midfield.

Positive is I believe we just faced the Kingdom who will dethrone Richmond at the Collesium