Vale Shane Warne

For all sporting topics - news, discussion, score updates etc. - other than Aussie Rules and Premier League Soccer.

Moderators: pies4ever, bbmods

23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

The Great Warne Stand

Sounds better then

S.K Warne stand

I love The Great Warne Stand

And bay 13 can be named the Warnie bay
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Skids »

Why not "Shanes Stand"?

Short, sweet, unique.
Don't count the days, make the days count.
Bruce Gonsalves
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Bruce Gonsalves »

Unfortunately the video is doing the rounds, I have no intention of watching it.
Donny
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by Donny »

What video, Bruce ?
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 38 times

Post by Skids »

It's a raunchy one with a group.... I think it's an old one mate.
The usual behaviour from those with small minds. There's been some cringeworthy memes and jokes on FB too. Why they're left up is a bit baffling.
I get banned for saying 'Pom' as it's 'hate speech' in Facebook land and this stuff is OK?.... the world has definitely gone mad.
Don't count the days, make the days count.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Skids wrote:What, isn't he allowed an opinion?
I'm not agreeing with him, I reckon Murali was a chucker, but Suni is free to think otherwise... isn't he?
As is anyone else. As an cricket mad Aussie of Sri Lankan heritage, I have been fortunate enough to meet Murali on many occasions and had the opportunity to see his bowling arm closely. He has a bent arm, period. He was born like that. Bowling with a bent arm is not illegal. It is the straightening of the arm for more than 15 degrees that is the problem. He cannot straighten his arm. In you care to delve into it, he was once tested while wearing a cast that was unable to flex more than the 15 degrees. He had no problems bowling with it on.
This is all bloody history and talked about in Australia because the umpires who called him were all Aussies like Hair and someone else who’s name escapes me. You had this farcical situation of one umpire (Hair) calling him and another umpire (Dunne from NZ?) deeming his deliveries legal. And then the very same morons who booed him cheered him when he played big bash cricket for Melbourne Stars I think.
Anyway to each their own. Some still believe that the earth is flat. Let them be. It’s everyone’s right to think what they want! I mean I deal with people that love Carlscum FFS
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

Dean Jones now Shane Warne to die overseas and both to heart attacks dean was on the floor of the hotel lobby at Delhi in India there as part of a tour and Brett Lee was trying to revive him
Sad about Shane Warne had the heart attack by himself in the living room in his vila unit
Both are horrible
K
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by K »

Tragic loss. :cry:
23 YIPPEE!!!

Post by 23 YIPPEE!!! »

Shane Warnes son Jackson is a saints man but Shanes daughters Brooke and Summer are Collingwood.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 20 times

Post by What'sinaname »

What'sinaname wrote:OMFG....like WTF!!!!

When I saw the headline, I thought I'd misread and Warne was paying tribute to Bacchus.

These things happen in threes and we've lost a keeper and a bowler. If I was an Australian batsman, I wouldn't be sleeping all that well at the moment.
We've now lost the batsman.

RIP Andrew Symonds