What pisses you off? Part II: Electric Boogaloo

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by think positive »

someone stole the water meters at the factories we are building, i just spent 8 min going through menus, putting the account number in 4 times, and then got we are busy leave a message, only to have music for another 2 minutes and then that message again, i mean you have to queue to leave a message!!! but at least the recording was an english speaking person!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
eddiesmith
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by eddiesmith »

I think I’ve complained about it before, it now we’re back to stupid restrictions and poor deaf people feeling left out again, my frustrations have returned.

What pisses me off is trying to do the right thing and stand on the dots, keeping 1.5m behind the person in front which apparently appears like you’re not in the queue so people just move in front of you...

How much I miss the country already where you don’t have to worry about queues...
think positive

Post by think positive »

aint nobody queue jumping me!!!!
stui magpie
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

:lol: :lol: I can see it now. :P

It's only happened to me once, at Costco. This dick just came from the side and stopped in front of me. I just politely tapped him on the shoulder and said "sorry mate, the back of the queue is down there" and pointed. He slowly wandered off.
:wink:
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
think positive

Post by think positive »

ok. i stopped reading. you need a warning on that, i have not read those details elsewhere, and i wish i had not read them now. My sister knew Angela and one of the other officers through working with them. That could well have been my sister. and now i have that image of the damage to her body as she died in my head, so thankyou very much for that. Interesting? the public does not need to know those details, the public that loves to stop and gawk at a car smash or other tragedy.

as for Pussey, i dont give a shit what anyone else thinks, if he wasnt speeding, and driving like an absolute *&%%^&(*^$, which he is, there is no accident, no outrage, he could continue being an absolute waste of oxygen. yes the truckie killed them, and is in jail, and hopefully never gets out.

as for pussey, put him in general pop, oh wait he wont even serve much time!! well i for one hope that one day he gets what should have happened to him, and i hope its long, slow, and twice as damn agonizing as it was for Angela, and for Angelas family if they ever have to read that description. He should never have been born, his mother should have swallowed, the absolute 100% proof that man is truly $@&^#, absolute, filth and a waste of space, oxygen, and eventually the dirt which will bury him, may he forever rot in hell, and dont waste your breathe trying to change my mind. scum. of. the. earth.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

I couldn't read it without giving them my email address so I didn't read it.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
swoop42
Been liked: 3 times

Post by swoop42 »

Surely Pusey must have some kind of psychiatric or personality disorder and not just be the worlds largest arsehole?

The thing I want to know however is how long has he been like this?

It's hard to imagine someone like him even having a career let alone one that was successful enough they could afford a Porsche and investment properties.

He's bat shit.
He's mad. He's bad. He's MaynHARD!
Pies4shaw
Has liked: 103 times
Been liked: 120 times

Post by Pies4shaw »

Serious psychopathology drives many wealthy people. They don't find cures for rare diseases very much but they do often find ways to make large sums of money. Quite often, the lack of concern for other people helps - in a very specific and socially-appalling sense of "helps".
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

The thing that struck me in that article is that Pusey's elder brother suicided in Feb 2021.

Pusey is a self absorbed twat with the empathy levels of a rock, likely personality disorder as the article implies, but the levels of outrage over him and his actions is over the top.

There's been far worse human beings in Melbourne let alone the rest of the world.
think positive

Post by think positive »

swoop42 wrote:Surely Pusey must have some kind of psychiatric or personality disorder and not just be the worlds largest arsehole?

The thing I want to know however is how long has he been like this?

It's hard to imagine someone like him even having a career let alone one that was successful enough they could afford a Porsche and investment properties.

He's bat shit.
Narcissistic prick, has no feeling for others, surely anyone who reads his words on the video he took can see that? LokeP4S I reckon there are quite a few movers and shakers Just like him, able yo step on others and stillsleep like a baby. Scum bags. Horrible people.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Trying to change my return flight from Darwin next month. Yeah, I'm still optimistic, I could have cashed them out but hung in.

The "Manage my booking" part on the website doesn't give me the option to try to change the flight, it says to contact the office.

Try to call them, 2 hour wait to speak to someone.

No customer service email that I could find, I had to resort to Twitter. Found the Qantas twitter feed, people are all over it trying to get flights changed, they're responding by telling people to DM them with the details. So I did. Now I just wave to wait.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Still waiting on the flight back but far kit, I'm going, I'll worry about how to get home later.

Today I went to Shepp for work, took a pool car up, little Kia shoebox.

I'm usually pretty good with Tech but this thing had me going. Pairing the mobile was easy, setting the cruise control was impossible. There seemed to be 2 options, either set a cruise speed or a speed limit. The cruise just didn't work so I had to set an upper limit and keep my foot on the accelerator the whole way.

I'm doing this in an unfamiliar car while travelling at 100kmh. You can't set the cruise control while you're parked.

So I gave up and lived with the speed limit which at least meant I didn't have to watch the speedo but the other thing was some lane correction thing.

If I drifted toward the right lane without putting on the blinker, the steering wheel would jerk back to the left like someone grabbed it. First couple of times it happened I was WTF, but I experimented and figured out how it worked. Didn't work on the passenger side, just drivers side and it was really fkn annoying.
think positive

Post by think positive »

Sounds faulty and dangerous