BASH DTM on Nicks Lately

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

Dave The Man wrote:I am getting Personally Abused again in my Shut Up Eddie Post.

That is not Bloody On
i haven't read your shut up eddie thread, but I'd go with Mandy on this. There's lots of twats here who's idea of a debate is to hurl abuse. Don't take it personally and don't feel you need to respond to every dickhead who tries to bait you. Pick the fights you feel are worth fighting.

Actually, I just went and read most of the thread. Dave, you're winging about bugger all mate. Only a small number actually had a go at you, most who disagreed did so in a way that actually supported you as a staunch Collingwood bloke.

Settle mate, if that's the worst abuse you cop then you're not trying.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
mandy

Post by mandy »

stui magpie wrote:Actually, I just went and read most of the thread. Dave, you're winging about bugger all mate.
In fairness to Dave, posts had been deleted by the time you got there Stui. Including possibly the most vile attack I've ever seen on Nicks.

Again - good work Mods.
#TEAMBUCKS
#TEAMEDDIE
#TEAMCOLLINGWOOD
#SIDEBYSIDE
stui magpie
Has liked: 86 times
Been liked: 95 times

Post by stui magpie »

mandy wrote:
stui magpie wrote:Actually, I just went and read most of the thread. Dave, you're winging about bugger all mate.
In fairness to Dave, posts had been deleted by the time you got there Stui. Including possibly the most vile attack I've ever seen on Nicks.

Again - good work Mods.
Fair enough, I can't comment on what i couldn't see.

Dave does attract some attention because he wears his heart right out there on his sleeve. If people are making personal attacks, then boot them.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Joel

Post by Joel »

^ You would think that occurs already. Personal attacks should be a boot, with no questions asked IMO.
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

Damn... I missed this. When is the next 'Bash DTM on Nicks' week?

Post by 5150 »

Kingswood wrote:Damn... I missed this. When is the next 'Bash DTM on Nicks' week?
Next loss. :wink:
bwphantom

Post by bwphantom »

Dave The Man wrote:The one that Pissed me off the Most is when HISS told me to get a Job when he did not even know me.

Also Mudlak(Think that is the Name) had a Real Personal Go at me but Forgot what it was off the Top of my head
Hiss and his mate Sprain Brain are never to be taken seriously.

And to be honest they would cower from you in real life. Weak and pathetic they are. I know you and I have disagreed at times, but your opinion is your own and that is respected. At least you have character.

Chin up mate and forget about the minority.
All this may be summed up in one word - CHARACTER - and if that is not worth developing, nothing is.

Jock McHale