What pisses you off? Part II: Electric Boogaloo

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

think positive
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by think positive »

stui magpie wrote:Yeah, seen that.

Looks like the other Bunnings karen who also haunts pharmacies and has the anti trespassing sign up is fond of the common law principles. The cases quoted including Plenty vs Dillon1991 and Kuru vs State of NSW are high court decisions over trespassing under common law.

Interesting that someone's head can go that scrambled
what is this Karen thing??? why? what did she ever do!
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!
stui magpie
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by stui magpie »

^

Google Kerry nash.

She's the one who went into the bunnings and made a big scene and pulled the same stunt in a pharmacy.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/coronaviru ... 26a4cf97c6

Total fruit bat.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

And there is another one called Lizzie Rose

https://www.news.com.au/national/victor ... 09c7ee2661

She is a Kerry Nash clone.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
think positive

Post by think positive »

but why the name Karen? seems pretty unfair to all the Karens out there!!
Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
think positive

Post by think positive »

David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

Me too, TP. It's a pretty lame meme, and I kind of cringe whenever I read it.
think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:She was one of the 2 Bunnings bitches. She was actually on the 9 breakfast show this morning, after a few minutes Karl basically called her an idiot and cut her off.
yeah i watched it, go karl!!
Eh, that's the only reason they get people like that on there. Just a bit of cheap theatre that ends in Karl getting to play the voice of reason.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Sicks Bux

Post by Sicks Bux »

Remember when Karl played the white knight by wearing the same suit everyday to make a point about how unfairly women get treated in the media? Then he dumps his wife to get with a much younger woman because he was having a midlife crisis. What a fu#cking cliche. :lol:
think positive

Post by think positive »

i actually dont watch any of the morning shows, i cant bloody stand them!! i saw it on facebook!
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

I don't normally watch daytime tv but i couldn't get the radio app on my phone to work so i put the tv on
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 46 times

Post by David »

Sicks Bux wrote:Remember when Karl played the white knight by wearing the same suit everyday to make a point about how unfairly women get treated in the media? Then he dumps his wife to get with a much younger woman because he was having a midlife crisis. What a fu#cking cliche. :lol:
Well ... I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with the latter (see our other recent thread on relationships with age differences!). But yes, I agree with your broader suggestion that the guy's a phoney.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

Dark Beanie wrote:And there is another one called Lizzie Rose

https://www.news.com.au/national/victor ... 09c7ee2661

She is a Kerry Nash clone.
Ah yes this muppet apparently lives near me - I do hope her psychic powers tell her to immediately leave the premises if we happen to find ourselves in the same place at the same time!!

I’m not reading or sharing anymore of their crap - they are loving the attention and so they should be denied that! :evil:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
Sicks Bux

Post by Sicks Bux »

David wrote:
Sicks Bux wrote:Remember when Karl played the white knight by wearing the same suit everyday to make a point about how unfairly women get treated in the media? Then he dumps his wife to get with a much younger woman because he was having a midlife crisis. What a fu#cking cliche. :lol:
Well ... I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with the latter (see our other recent thread on relationships with age differences!). But yes, I agree with your broader suggestion that the guy's a phoney.
He makes 'a stand' about women being judged more harshly than men for their appearance and then leaves his middle aged wife for a much younger, conventionally attractive woman. He's a hypocrite.
stui magpie

Post by stui magpie »

Sicks Bux wrote:
David wrote:
He makes 'a stand' about women being judged more harshly than men for their appearance and then leaves his middle aged wife for a much younger, conventionally attractive woman. He's a hypocrite.
Maybe, maybe not. I genuinely don't care but things are usually more complicated than that.
Sicks Bux

Post by Sicks Bux »

^Like his ability to rationalize his behaviour.