Dentists

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

magpiesgirl

Dentists

Post by magpiesgirl »

Does anyone else hear hate dentists?

I have to go to one today to have a molar taken out.Ive been putting it off for like 18 months,but it's been giving me that much pain over the weekend,I thought yeah it's time to go.(I REALLY hate dentists!)

I ring them up to get an appointment,and I get told it's going to cost $200+ all up!Think the bill is going to hurt me nearly as much as the removal of the tooth!lol

What made me nearly die was about 10 mins after I made the appointment,the other receptionist there rings me back and tells me she had spoken to the dentist and theres a chance he may want to do root cancal treatment and that costs upwards from 1,200!!!I think these dentists should be cardiologists too cause they nearly gave me a heart attack!

Just hope they give me some free samples lol
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

i hate dentists, could be due to the fact when i was in yr 6, the school dentist, pulled out a couple of teeth WITHOUT the use of anything to numb my mouth, just starts pulling at my teeth with a pair of what looked like pliers thats why i have a phobia

btw, good luck at the dentist
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Thats what happened to me Monday!But he hammered into it like Fred Flindstone!

Ive now got a dry socket and am taking even more Panadeen 15 to ease the pain and have to go to another dentist tomorrow to clean up the mess Monday's has made.

Not a happy lil vegemite!
sam.

Post by sam. »

When I first got my braces on, I went for some xrays that day, and they found the one of the tooths had grown fully, sideways, in the roof of my mouth. it was pretty bad.

Had to go have an operation and the had a go at the roof of my mouth and cut it all open and got the tooth and made it straight, and then I had to get another bracket on it and then slowly bring it down. I got my 4 wisdom teeth out at the same time as well, and none of them had started to come through at all either so they cut me all open there too.

terrible pain.

and my younger brother is getting his braces on next week. so glad im over all that orthodontist drama.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

OMG!That sounds like medivial torture pain!

My tooth/gum/mouth is quite alright now :D Ive even stopped speaking like Ive got something wrong with me lol Some dead poo at work said to me "Are you a Carlton supporter or something?Cause you speak like one!" Let's just say he's now offically on my list of people to hate and avoid at Safeway...