I'm Chris Tarrent's Girlfriend - NOT

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

michy

I'm Chris Tarrent's Girlfriend - NOT

Post by michy »

Tiday while watching the match, I was sitting next to these old guys . They were from Adelaide and were some how watching this game. They asked me and my 2 other friends - Stacey and Ally jow old we were i said 15 but i 'm 14 and the other girls said there real age. They were bagging Mal Michael so I started a little lie and after that they didn't bag Collingwood no more. They were saying that Mal was a wanker etc so I said that my boyfriend lived with him he asked who my bf was and I said Chris. for the whole match they asked me about Chris and i did really well. They told me if Chris doesn't take me out tonight he will.
He was such a perve and was 41 which really freaked me out.
By the end of the match he was ofdf his face and mafde up this little song - which was funny at the time.

Bad old Collingwood forever
they don't know how to play the game
Anthony Rocca's in the forward line
he doesn't know how to spell his name.

It was the best footy match I have ever been too.

My real name is Michelle Morgan and I'm 14 yrs old
Clint is a geelong full forward - Clint Bizzel
he's a babe and single
I decided since Rupert had a chick I didn't have a chance with him so now I love Clint and I 'm meeting him in a couple of weeks time.

Luv always
Michy(Tarrent)
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Michy,
U probably shouldn't have said that, do you really think Tarrant and his chick would have wanted you to make up such lies.

U should have punched those filthy old pedafiles next to ya out! I hate it when wankas like that sit near ya at the footy and the worst ones are Richmond supporters - dirty, old, bald, pissed creeps who spill their beer all over you! Then there's the sleazy old rich corporate bastards who sit up on level two at Colonial who always try coming on to ya with their filthy little remarks.

Hey did ya go on the AFL chat with Josh Fraser? Well i think you should read the transcript that one of the Pies supporters wrote out on here cause you might be interested in Josh's response when asked if Rupert had a girlfriend. Anyway go for Clint he seems cool (not to mention sexy).
Where r u meeting him?

cya,
Spidergirl

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
michy

Post by michy »

Lighten up Spidergirl,
they were wankers from Adelaide like Chris will ever find out I said that . It was a bit of fun and made the footy more enjoyable. They were off their faces I would be surprised if they even remembered meeting me.

Yes I did see the transcript about Josh and yes I saw that question bout Rups.I was surprised that Josh didn't know bout Rups chick, they seemed great friends.We can only hope.Yes,clint's a babe and I'm meeting him at a Geelong footy clinic.Emily, a friend of mine is a Geelong member and got invited and so did I.
Wish me luck I'll give u a full review of it.

While on AFL LIVE 2 nights ago I talked to that girl who asked bout Rups.She knew absoulute pigs arse on him.I don't think I have to worry bout her.After all Rups has my number not hers.

Luv always
Michy
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

I thought they might have split up cause i haven't seen his chick hanging round in ages and we usually always see her. Well although this is not really our business i reckon a lot of chicks would be happy now that Rupes is single especially Michy maybe you should forget about Clint for the time and go back to Rupert Michy.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
ytry4

Post by ytry4 »

I really think you shouldn't be talking about the private lives of the players on this bulletin board or any other public domain.. Whatever they do is their business and theirs only.

------------------
Ask not what your club can do for you. Ask what you can do for your club.
michy

Post by michy »

EVERYONE iam sorry for saying i was chri's girl.ok.it was a joke that went to far and i apologise to chris and his loyal supporters not to mention his girlfriend.

So Rups doesn't have a girl anymore.all right. Didn't see Clint on Tuesday cause he was working.But talked to Simon Arrnott he is a spunk and is so friendly.We spent the whole day with him.

LUv Michy
michy

Post by michy »

Chris Babe,
First of all if u thought it was so sad what i had said then why did u go off and tell chris.If u thought it was so low ( which i agree with) u didn't have to go off and open ur big mouth and tell chris.Secondly i didn't go off and tell the whole world about this i told one guy who was off his face.So next time if u think this is a real low act which it was don't go off spreading it too the whole world and especially to the person it it concerned with.I have apologised and just leave it for crying out loud.I agree with Spidergirl So what Chris rang u BIG DEAL. has he rang u again?

Spidergirl,
i totally agree with what u said about footballers. they are normal people who have private lives and we shouldn't go off talking about them.i have learnt a huge lesson these past couple of weeks and have learn't not to open my big mouth.

Emma,
Totally agree
Sav is a Babe and everyone should get off his back.So he has hit a rough patch in his career dosen't everyone.

Love always
Michy
GO RUPS
GO CLINT
GO PIES
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

MICHY,

FOR ONCE SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME ABOUT HIM!!!
u r right everyone does go through a rough time once in their lives and i agree with u very much when u said SAV IS A BABE!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!
michy

Post by michy »

Chris's babe
Thanx I would also like to know if some one said something bout me but i don't really see that it was such a big deal.Me and my friends thought that Chris would be flattered that someone had said something like that about him.Chris is a cool guy and your very lucky that he called u.I would probably be on here saying it.So I don't think that ur bragging and i totally see ur side of the agrument.What exactly did u tell Chris about me.I'm just curious that's all and i do have a right to know.I hope Chris isn't too angry or upset and if he is say I'm terribly sorry for all the fuss hat i have caused.It was a little fun that got out of hand.So u live in Rowville that's so close to where i live I live in Knox.U also said that Chris thought something about sad.Wsa he saying that what i did was sad or was i sad .

Love always
Michy

PS - i also take back what i said sbout u having a big mouth Chris had a right to know.