Basket-Brawl

For all sporting topics - news, discussion, score updates etc. - other than Aussie Rules and Premier League Soccer.

Moderators: pies4ever, bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 8 times

Basket-Brawl

Post by Dave The Man »

That is the most Disgusting thing I have seen in Sports.

The Philippines should be Kicked out Basketball and Doubt any team go there to Play them in any Sport

https://www.foxsports.com.au/basketball ... dc15fb7cc2
I am Da Man
Presti35
Has liked: 226 times
Been liked: 100 times

Post by Presti35 »

I've been tagged in about 50 different things regarding this. :lol:

If you can't handle the heat then maybe sports isnt for you. Things got a bit rough, its sports and they were copping a belting. Seems to me that the players got cut and now look like complete fools.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Presti35 wrote:I've been tagged in about 50 different things regarding this. :lol:

If you can't handle the heat then maybe sports isnt for you. Things got a bit rough, its sports and they were copping a belting. Seems to me that the players got cut and now look like complete fools.
So you are Fine for All-In Fights at Sporting Events
I am Da Man
Presti35

Post by Presti35 »

I didn't say that. What I'm saying is that the home team couldn't handle the heat. The home team are not good enough to play this sport. The home team used dirty tactics. The home team tried to use the removal of a sticker as an excuse. The home team were cut.

The words disrespect being thrown around. But they are to blame. If you provoke someone, they will eventually retaliate. I've seen it a million times.

Yeah the Aussies also have something to answer for too, but it was the home team that were getting shown up and this is how they react.

DTM, I dont condone violence and I dont want to see this sort of thing happen. I just think they asked for it and got what they deserved. They have been embarrassed.

We'll see what FIBA does and who gets suspended.

If i want to see a fight, I'll go to a boxing match.... or a hockey game.
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

Presti35 wrote:I didn't say that. What I'm saying is that the home team couldn't handle the heat. The home team are not good enough to play this sport. The home team used dirty tactics. The home team tried to use the removal of a sticker as an excuse. The home team were cut.

The words disrespect being thrown around. But they are to blame. If you provoke someone, they will eventually retaliate. I've seen it a million times.

Yeah the Aussies also have something to answer for too, but it was the home team that were getting shown up and this is how they react.

DTM, I dont condone violence and I dont want to see this sort of thing happen. I just think they asked for it and got what they deserved. They have been embarrassed.

We'll see what FIBA does and who gets suspended.

If i want to see a fight, I'll go to a boxing match.... or a hockey game.
That makes better since Mate.

Agree the Aussie did Egg them on and Kickett should be in Big Trouble for his Part but as you say does not excuse what they Did after getting Destroyed in the Game.

Well Philopino Team/Players could get LifeTime Bans and be lot of Suspensions for the Rest and Few Aussie Players(Though Aussies where standing up for there Mates)
I am Da Man
Jezza
Has liked: 176 times
Been liked: 245 times

Post by Jezza »

I've never seen anything like it on a basketball court. The Filipinos taking selfies was surreal :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVUth1m5Dvs
๐Ÿ† | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | ๐Ÿ†
Presti35

Post by Presti35 »